Views: 29140

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree...I also liked the uniforms even when they were first debuted (even if I didn't necessary love them). The high buns were a big difference maker in upgrading the overall look.

Peachyp said:

I actually liked the uniforms from last year. The hair was the only thing that took away from it.

Truth_Serum said:

That uniform isn’t bad at all. It’s just should have been styled differently. Y’all said the same thing about last year’s Bayou classic uniform and this year it got rave reviews!

Here's a positive this is not the ugliest BC uniform we have seen from the dolls.

With the exception of the Bayou Classic '15 uniform, I agree. It's still undefeated. 

nsuking2005 said:

Ahh, ok...was just curious, as that's the only scenario I could think of for why they wouldn't be working with him. It's just interesting that he gave 3 different uniforms for the alumni that were all better than literally every new uniform the active Dolls have debuted over the last few seasons. lol

(And even the 70's and 80's looks were great for their respective eras)

What's happening? said:

No different guy. Tye was in the band in 15.

nsuking2005 said:

Question...is the guy who did the alumni uniforms the same guy who did the uniforms that KP and Dani got in trouble behind back in 2015?

I dont like the uniform or that halftime routine. 

Everything is such a downgrade from last year, from the band on down. What has happened?

Overall new leadership. 

Mika Smith said:

Everything is such a downgrade from last year, from the band on down. What has happened?

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN, NOW GEAUX HOME GRAMBLING, GEAUX HOME!

But things were better last year, even after Haymer and Dannie it was still a good year and that was with this current leadership right? Its like the new leadership is already taking a nosedive.

What's happening? said:

Overall new leadership. 

Mika Smith said:

I usually can overlook the hair and uniform, but this uniform doesn’t look finished. It’s missing something. This design would make a cute jumpsuit for Easter though.

This is one of my fav gifs! I’m so glad you put your name on them now.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I DEMAND TO KNOW.....

That field routine was technically superior to anything from last year and I loved the routines from last year.  The uniform, meh.  Not an atrocity...   they could’ve saved the white uniform for the bayou classic and debuted this one at the Boombox Classic.  

Mika Smith said:

Sighs

Peachyp said:

Lawd, Its worse close up!

P.H. said:

Bwest said:

Is there a live stream?

Nobody and I mean Nobody said nothing about this piece of mess. The reason why I personally respected Haymer was because the band and the dolls were a packages deal...Yet you have Mr. Taylor which I will be honest is really bringing down the program and now it's clear the Dolls are becoming an AFTER THOUGHT

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service