Views: 28966

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like her and he's a pretty girl, but I want to see her fully made over for next season.  And that hair color has got to die. Lol 

P.H. said:

She's been in her shell all season, and I didn't get a sense of her personality until last night. I'm still on the fence with her. 

honrae rokermore said:

Did YAWL SEE Ms Linsey unCAPEme, MUVA said that YAWL wanted a SHOW, I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOW .....I WAS LAID THE FLAT OUT, FOR THE COUNT, NO MORE GOOD, SHOOK ! IS THIS THE START OF THE TRACEY PRINCE ALL OVER AGAIN? Feelinsometypeaway, mytype!

I hope Southern wins! Delight vs. Dolls is a dream match-up!

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

You say that like Southern and the Dolls was busting heads this season... LOL..just make it to ATL.. Then we can talk.. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Guhh Golden Delight was a bore fest this year compared to previous years, that band is trash also! They can’t even make it across a damn field!!! Meac ass band 

Damn right, either sqaud can come get this work.. Golden Delight is like the big boss in the video games this other sqauds have to work their way up to us... 

D said:

Doesn't matter, Dolls or GG's, Golden Delight will upstage either squad!

Joe Moore said:

If Southern wins next week, it's Golden Delight vs. the Dolls! I hope Southern wins!

For them.... 

D said:

You say that like Southern and the Dolls was busting heads this season... LOL..just make it to ATL.. Then we can talk.. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Guhh Golden Delight was a bore fest this year compared to previous years, that band is trash also! They can’t even make it across a damn field!!! Meac ass band 

Damn right, either sqaud can come get this work.. Golden Delight is like the big boss in the video games this other sqauds have to work their way up to us... 

D said:

Joe Moore said:

If Southern wins next week, it's Golden Delight vs. the Dolls! I hope Southern wins!

Exactly! Lol

louisianaboi08 said:

For them.... 

D said:

louisianaboi08 said:

D said:

Joe Moore said:

Field show:

I see what whoever did the unis was going for, because of the song. However they were unflattering and in 2019 looked dated. You can add Latin flavor and still be relevant to the current times.

Choreo wasn’t bad, but not memorable. Last sequence was really cute though! Lindsey and that cape was a moment! 
‘18 is the strongest on the field PERIOD! Cam and Airielle are beasts at dancing. I could honestly go for Airielle as a 2 year captain to be honest. She could use just a bit more time to gain more confidence in herself and the style, but babygirl is IT! ‘19 are also strong dancers, just softer than ‘18. Hopefully that will get better with time. Lindsey is slightly ahead of Ariana in my opinion. Arianna was giving the correct steps, while Lindsey was dancing. For ‘17, Kaylon was stronger as usual, but Jada was right there with her!
Gabby (yes my girl) and Micah were the weakest to me. Y’all dragged Gabby for her switch leap earlier, but ain’t said nothing about Micah’s this time. Definitely peeped that. I think Micah comes off as stronger because she’s simply bigger than Gabby. I will say they both have their strengths and weaknesses. I also think Gabby struggles with memory some. Besides that leap, Micah was a bit better.

Spacing was an issue for the turn sequence at the top of the V, they needed more. All the girls (except 18) need to stretch their quads more since they love leaps and tours. They clearly have flexible hamstrings, but those quads are tight, which I struggle with as well. Working their feet more would definitely help too. That would take more consistent ballet training though. 

Overall it was okay. Cam and Airielle eat everything and make it better, lol. Kaylon and Lindsey were very solid as well. 

LMAO! (But true) 

louisianaboi08 said:

For them.... 

D said:

I really think the sleeve and that white background is what killed this leo.  Imagine this same pattern with a navy or Columbia blue background and that ruffled sleeve gone.  And the extra layering on the back gone. That's a whole other uniform !  

Drammy04 said:

Field show:

I see what whoever did the unis was going for, because of the song. However they were unflattering and in 2019 looked dated. You can add Latin flavor and still be relevant to the current times.

Choreo wasn’t bad, but not memorable. Last sequence was really cute though! Lindsey and that cape was a moment! 
‘18 is the strongest on the field PERIOD! Cam and Airielle are beasts at dancing. I could honestly go for Airielle as a 2 year captain to be honest. She could use just a bit more time to gain more confidence in herself and the style, but babygirl is IT! ‘19 are also strong dancers, just softer than ‘18. Hopefully that will get better with time. Lindsey is slightly ahead of Ariana in my opinion. Arianna was giving the correct steps, while Lindsey was dancing. For ‘17, Kaylon was stronger as usual, but Jada was right there with her!
Gabby (yes my girl) and Micah were the weakest to me. Y’all dragged Gabby for her switch leap earlier, but ain’t said nothing about Micah’s this time. Definitely peeped that. I think Micah comes off as stronger because she’s simply bigger than Gabby. I will say they both have their strengths and weaknesses. I also think Gabby struggles with memory some. Besides that leap, Micah was a bit better.

Spacing was an issue for the turn sequence at the top of the V, they needed more. All the girls (except 18) need to stretch their quads more since they love leaps and tours. They clearly have flexible hamstrings, but those quads are tight, which I struggle with as well. Working their feet more would definitely help too. That would take more consistent ballet training though. 

Overall it was okay. Cam and Airielle eat everything and make it better, lol. Kaylon and Lindsey were very solid as well. 

As far as 18, I'd love for them to have a captain/co-captain thing. Their dance personalities compliment each other so well but they are both powerhouse technical dancers. Gabby really did an amazing job with those two because she passed on her stronger nuances to them (mainly how they execute catch-ons). Imagine how the crab class that'll eventually come under them will turn out. 

Drammy04 said: I'm 

Field show:

I’d like to see that. They really do need more blue uniforms!
SUarchitect said:

I really think the sleeve and that white background is what killed this leo.  Imagine this same pattern with a navy or Columbia blue background and that ruffled sleeve gone.  And the extra layering on the back gone. That's a whole other uniform !  

I could have posted both of these videos. I agree with him on both Akai and Gabby!

D said:

YES! I wouldn’t mind Cam being a co captain. Like a KP/Linford duo. I think she does best when she’s just allowed to be her but she can still help BTS. Airielle gives me total package. Gabby definitely executed as far as leadership and shaping her babies. You could tell how much they loved her and how strong the bond is still. 

Macia3 said:

As far as 18, I'd love for them to have a captain/co-captain thing. Their dance personalities compliment each other so well but they are both powerhouse technical dancers. Gabby really did an amazing job with those two because she passed on her stronger nuances to them (mainly how they execute catch-ons). Imagine how the crab class that'll eventually come under them will turn out. 

I just realized that Jada and Kaylon are the last of Haymer’s Dolls. His Dolls were from 14-17. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service