Views: 29176

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Alum kept theirs. Makes no damn sense but whatever

Peachyp said:

Chile I don’t know what to say. I’m assuming Alumni kept they’re uniforms for the 50th?! Micah mom needs to stay away from the sewing machine, that is all.

lol

nsuking2005 said:

Yeeeeeaaah. So, all 4 of these senior Dolls can go on and make their exit......and they should take Akai with them.

lol

xavier said:

WHEN THEY BROUGHT THAT UNIFORM INTO THE BAND ROOM.. I WOULD OF BEEN LIKE

I feel extremely sure that at least a few of them have been biting their tongues behind those uniforms all week. lol

xavier said:

WHEN THEY BROUGHT THAT UNIFORM INTO THE BAND ROOM.. I WOULD OF BEEN LIKE

Listen. I'm still trying to process it. Did they really just do that?

Lisa McDaniel said:

The girls are too beautiful and work too hard to be dimished by a leotard inspired by someone’s easter dress in a small baptist church.

Kaylon Voovam said:

All I have to say is Akai you are wrong for that ugly ass yellow blouse...

Akai need her ass beat. Micah needs her ass beat.. He'll the whole team needs that ass beat. I would of spoke up and said.. I am NOT going on NBC looking like this...

Lmao dang y’all really hate this uniform 

It makes you wonder what is going on behind the scenes, no wonder shirley looks sad all the time.

SUarchitect said:

Alum kept theirs. Makes no damn sense but whatever

Peachyp said:

Chile I don’t know what to say. I’m assuming Alumni kept they’re uniforms for the 50th?! Micah mom needs to stay away from the sewing machine, that is all.

Is it the color? the design or just the entire uniform y’all don’t like?

Let's just say Micah mom did make that.. This is your daughter's last rip...And you give me that b.s......

The uniform looks like some broke down poor, High school in some noname town we cannot pronounce trying to emulate the Dolls.

Ok so it’s my birthday and I am drunk. I saw the yellow. That’s all. Tell me what is wrong with it?

Is there a live stream?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service