Views: 29140

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kaylon and Jada led. Looks like we won’t know until next season.

Now, THIS is more like it.

Theres a video on Trin ig of Kaylon leading.

BOTH YOUNG LADIES ARE VERY STRIKING, CAPTIVATING, AND HAS A STRONG CONFIDENT PRESENCE UPFRONT.......THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE SWAC BY STORM.....THAT'S A PROBLEM 2020......IM HERE 4 IT

They both did great! Side note: Lindsey is killing it! 

This gone be a tough one... I actually preferred Jada’s performance. She just has that “It” factor. They both did extremely well though.

Golden Delight is never more than an IG scroll in the SWAC. . . Y'all are only NOW a factor to SWAC because Celebration Bowl is on the horizon.  And even then the 84 count sequences yall throw EVERY song and the gimmicky halftime features will be entertaining only to y'all. Simmer down.  Lol 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Damn right, either sqaud can come get this work.. Golden Delight is like the big boss in the video games this other sqauds have to work their way up to us... 

D said:

Doesn't matter, Dolls or GG's, Golden Delight will upstage either squad!

Joe Moore said:

If Southern wins next week, it's Golden Delight vs. the Dolls! I hope Southern wins!

SUarchitect said:

Golden Delight is never more than an IG scroll in the SWAC. . . Y'all are only NOW a factor to SWAC because Celebration Bowl is on the horizon.  And even then the 84 count sequences yall throw EVERY song and the gimmicky halftime features will be entertaining only to y'all. Simmer down.  Lol 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Damn right, either sqaud can come get this work.. Golden Delight is like the big boss in the video games this other sqauds have to work their way up to us... 

D said:

Doesn't matter, Dolls or GG's, Golden Delight will upstage either squad!

Joe Moore said:

If Southern wins next week, it's Golden Delight vs. the Dolls! I hope Southern wins!

Kaylon’s count selection is impeccable. Jada just has that it factor. The je ne sais quoi that Kayla Pittman is known for. Can’t be explained. I love both of them. Ideally I’d like Jada as Captain and Kaylon as tail. Swapping out from time to time. With a large crab class. I am very hopeful for next season! 

Haven’t watched everything (there’s so much!) but I did just watch ‘17 lead. And my thoughts since their freshman year hasn’t changed. Jada is a beautiful girl with a such a big heart and sweet presence but Kaylon is giving me grown woman who will cut up in that captain spot! She’s also stronger in field, although I can tell Jada’s been working. While Jada oozes Doll naturally, I feel that some of it is contrived, which I’ve personally gotten from most of the McK girls in different ways. Like they study and emulate to a fault, which is why I think the judges don’t go up for them as of late. I also think that because Jada has more of a commercial beauty and that McK popularity from b4, is what truly tips the scale for her fan wise. Kaylon is exotically beautiful but pretty hush with her personal life. Ultimately either will work and will definitely be an upgrade from this year!

Shout to Cam! She literally killed that entire field show! Musicality, showmanship, technique, acrobatics. Well done, she has worked hard and it shows. Good job Doll!!!

I enjoyed this entire season. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service