Views: 28963

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like Kaylons delivery but the personality just pales I comparison to Jada. Jada is Doll. Bubbly. Charismatic. Prim. Proper. Poised. Graceful. Finds the perfect blend of alluring and classic Doll with execution of stands (for the most part).  She knows she's sexy and sophististicated without having to "sell it," if that makes sense. 

dollfan101 said:

I am definitely sold on Kaylon for next year. She embodies grown woman and doll to the T. I know it’s going to be a hard choice between her and Jada. 

Jordan stands there quiet minding her own business and some of y’all correlate that to her having an attitude? Lmao i can’t wait for sis to graduate, get her wool, and move the hell on because some of y’all over analyze everything these girls do. As for the uniform, i don’t see it being in heavy rotation simply because the top reminds me of Searas BC BOTB uniform top. Also, Linsdey looked amazing and Ari barely gets camera time but she looks good too. 

I think if they add a gold rope to the bottom of that top (similar to the piping on top of the shirts) it can be worn again 

Anatasia1100 said:

Jordan stands there quiet minding her own business and some of y’all correlate that to her having an attitude? Lmao i can’t wait for sis to graduate, get her wool, and move the hell on because some of y’all over analyze everything these girls do. As for the uniform, i don’t see it being in heavy rotation simply because the top reminds me of Searas BC BOTB uniform top. Also, Linsdey looked amazing and Ari barely gets camera time but she looks good too. 

Akai has a hard choice to make. In the end it’ll boil down to whose the better leader behind the scenes because dance wise, Jada or Kaylon will do a great job. 

SUarchitect said:

I like Kaylons delivery but the personality just pales I comparison to Jada. Jada is Doll. Bubbly. Charismatic. Prim. Proper. Poised. Graceful. Finds the perfect blend of alluring and classic Doll with execution of stands (for the most part).  She knows she's sexy and sophististicated without having to "sell it," if that makes sense. 

dollfan101 said:

I am definitely sold on Kaylon for next year. She embodies grown woman and doll to the T. I know it’s going to be a hard choice between her and Jada. 

IM READY 4 THAT BATTLE AT HALFTIME between THE Hatfield's and McCoy's 2 MAKE or BREAK THIS UP AND DOWN SEASON 4 THIS GROUP.....DO WE GEAUX OUT ON TOP AND OWN OUR WAY TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN ATLANTA POINT BLANK AND PERIOD JAGUAR NATION

Kaylon for 2020 captain. You cant go wrong with either of ‘17, but Kay Kay got in that middle spot this season and is dancing like she has a point to prove. Is it me or does her body look even more snatched than usual lol. I feel like she will give me KP 2.0 + Dannie vibes as captain.

Very true. 

Anatasia1100 said:

Akai has a hard choice to make. In the end it’ll boil down to whose the better leader behind the scenes because dance wise, Jada or Kaylon will do a great job. 

SUarchitect said:

dollfan101 said:

Perfectly stated!

SUarchitect said:

dollfan101 said:

Doesn't Taylor decide who's captain?

SUarchitect said:

Very true. 

Anatasia1100 said:

SUarchitect said:

dollfan101 said:

Yes

P.H. said:

Doesn't Taylor decide who's captain?

SUarchitect said:

Very true. 

Anatasia1100 said:

SUarchitect said:

dollfan101 said:

I think they were more similar to Tuskegee’s Piperettes; very Alvin Ailey-esque / inspired.  

SUarchitect said:

Whats crazy is the 90s Orchesis was VERY reminiscent od the Dolls.  And they evolved to ... This. 

Truth_Serum said:

Outside of football season, the Orchesis are amazing!  The dance company puts on some awesome productions.  I think they are going through an identity crisis.  They don’t know if they want to be Stingettes, J-Settes, or Passionsttes in the stands.  In my opinion, they strayed to far away from their style.  

SUarchitect said:

So it's not just me. Lol.  I don't get the appeal or why anybody auditions for them. They need a total overhaul. 

Sugamama said:

@suarchitect: the Orchesis looked a whole mess from top to bottom in my opinion. I am not seeing how they “ate” anything last night. Their uniforms were a mess, they bopped between emulating Jsettes and Stings all night and those formations had me confused.

True.  I love the Piperettes

Truth_Serum said:

I think they were more similar to Tuskegee’s Piperettes; very Alvin Ailey-esque / inspired.  

SUarchitect said:

Whats crazy is the 90s Orchesis was VERY reminiscent od the Dolls.  And they evolved to ... This. 

Truth_Serum said:

Outside of football season, the Orchesis are amazing!  The dance company puts on some awesome productions.  I think they are going through an identity crisis.  They don’t know if they want to be Stingettes, J-Settes, or Passionsttes in the stands.  In my opinion, they strayed to far away from their style.  

SUarchitect said:

So it's not just me. Lol.  I don't get the appeal or why anybody auditions for them. They need a total overhaul. 

Sugamama said:

@suarchitect: the Orchesis looked a whole mess from top to bottom in my opinion. I am not seeing how they “ate” anything last night. Their uniforms were a mess, they bopped between emulating Jsettes and Stings all night and those formations had me confused.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service