Views: 29176

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

AND WE FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT TILL WE GAIN THE VICTORY.......GEAUX JAGUAR'S

Orchesis had a dance-able tune, "Working Day and Night", they did nothing with it! Today's dance teams and choreography goes together like "oil and water!" Both dance team put me to https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif?w=700&h=https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_lazysmiley_100-102.gif?w=700&h= The teletubbies wore cute uniforms! Wake me in 2020!

Ohweee Chile both halftime uniforms were not cute to me. Dolls uniforms screamed Micahs momma!! I don’t know how much more of her uniforms I can take. Then again that’s Akai soror so ain’t no telling! I’m not understanding why they won’t just let the dudes that made the Alumni uniforms continue making uniforms for the Dolls! Hopefully this Micah momma last year making the uniforms since her daughter finally graduating cause sheesh. Maybe I need to see it up close. But Orchesis uniform wasn’t cute either.

All I have to say is Akai you are wrong for that ugly ass yellow blouse...

Akai said it herself on IG lol “ All of MY designs have made history etc...” lmaoo. I won’t blame Mic’s mom for this all the way

louisianaboi08 said:

Ohweee Chile both halftime uniforms were not cute to me. Dolls uniforms screamed Micahs momma!! I don’t know how much more of her uniforms I can take. Then again that’s Akai soror so ain’t no telling! I’m not understanding why they won’t just let the dudes that made the Alumni uniforms continue making uniforms for the Dolls! Hopefully this Micah momma last year making the uniforms since her daughter finally graduating cause sheesh. Maybe I need to see it up close. But Orchesis uniform wasn’t cute either.

That sleeve was a mess but yellow ain't the way to go ever.  

Orchesis looks like strippers from the 70s 

Kaylon Voovam said:

WTF.......................

The girls are too beautiful and work too hard to be dimished by a leotard inspired by someone’s easter dress in a small baptist church.

Kaylon Voovam said:

WE FIRED UP , WE FIRED UP AND WINNING THIS GAME, AINT GOT TIME 4 NO UNIFORMS, WE LIVING OUR BEST LIFE, JAGUAR STYLE!

Yeeeeeaaah. So, all 4 of these senior Dolls can go on and make their exit......and they should take Akai with them.

WHEN THEY BROUGHT THAT UNIFORM INTO THE BAND ROOM.. I WOULD OF BEEN LIKE

Attachments:

Chile I don’t know what to say. I’m assuming Alumni kept they’re uniforms for the 50th?! Micah mom needs to stay away from the sewing machine, that is all.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service