Views: 28949

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I can understand that but take in mind that Stamper was called Little Seaera for two years even her a couple of games as her first year as captain. She made her own identity as a captain. I don't think it's a bad thing to remind people of a certain doll the issue is when people expect for the person to be exactly like the person they are comparing them to. Even Jordan was called little Seaera and she created her own identity. They just need to step out of that box. Don't count Jada out because she reminds you of Stamper. Alot of dolls from now on will remind you of her because the dolls line from now on is her legacy.

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

Those uniforms...slightly under-cooked scrambled eggs

Calling out someone with a legacy as a benchmark is OK to me especially when someone is stepping into a new role. The problem comes in when folks won't let people draw references but still create their own lane. It's ok to look similar to someone who trained you. It's not ok to be stuck in that mode to satisfy other people's unrealistic expectations. 

What's happening? said:

I can understand that but take in mind that Stamper was called Little Seaera for two years even her a couple of games as her first year as captain. She made her own identity as a captain. I don't think it's a bad thing to remind people of a certain doll the issue is when people expect for the person to be exactly like the person they are comparing them to. Even Jordan was called little Seaera and she created her own identity. They just need to step out of that box. Don't count Jada out because she reminds you of Stamper. Alot of dolls from now on will remind you of her because the dolls line from now on is her legacy.

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

I want a body like Kaylons for Christmas lmaooo. Overall, both were great leading and there was even a change in energy in the squad when Jada & Kaylon led. Airelle, Lindsey, Cam & Ari were DANCING behind Jada & Kaylon and I didn’t see much of that from them dancing behind Micah. 2020 will be great. Congrats Ari & Lindsey on becoming DOLLS!! 

The uniforms did not seem to be fitted properly. 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Those uniforms...slightly under-cooked scrambled eggs

I completely agree with that which is what I'm trying to say. Sometimes these girls aren't even trying to live up to the expectations the problem is that people's expectations are unrealistic. 

MellyMel said:

Calling out someone with a legacy as a benchmark is OK to me especially when someone is stepping into a new role. The problem comes in when folks won't let people draw references but still create their own lane. It's ok to look similar to someone who trained you. It's not ok to be stuck in that mode to satisfy other people's unrealistic expectations. 

What's happening? said:

I can understand that but take in mind that Stamper was called Little Seaera for two years even her a couple of games as her first year as captain. She made her own identity as a captain. I don't think it's a bad thing to remind people of a certain doll the issue is when people expect for the person to be exactly like the person they are comparing them to. Even Jordan was called little Seaera and she created her own identity. They just need to step out of that box. Don't count Jada out because she reminds you of Stamper. Alot of dolls from now on will remind you of her because the dolls line from now on is her legacy.

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

Chile, Dannie has left a legacy, and the girls are shooketh!!!!! Micah and Taneria are leaving, and now, we have Jada and Lindsey to give us Stamper. Too, I see a lot of Stamper in Kaylon, with the sex appeal and movements. 

I think it’s inevitable because those are all her babies. The majority of the team for the last two years were her crabs. Unfortunately, the comparisons will always be there. 

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

Kaylon actually gives me KP with her execution. 


BandJunkee said:

Chile, Dannie has left a legacy, and the girls are shooketh!!!!! Micah and Taneria are leaving, and now, we have Jada and Lindsey to give us Stamper. Too, I see a lot of Stamper in Kaylon, with the sex appeal and movements. 

I wish he would so they can show out in that tunnel. He did this last year too. 

Bwest said:

Why does Mr. Taylor not start the drill under the tunnel? I mean by the time the band starts to play the drill the girls are at the bus lol. I know the focus is on the band but some stuff should be common sense. Like not only does the drill start late but the entire band staff is blocking the girls from marching. Bruh....

I agree. Hopefully if Kaylon gets it, well get a break from these psychotic, super-invested stans since she’s still pretty much an enigma, while being neutral. Then again... nah, they’ll tear her apart too. It’s sad really. I can see why the band is yanking these girls from the spotlight and beefing up security. I really just wanna scream “ SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!” 



Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

Please go and see a shrink.

You have serious anger issues that need to be resolved putside of bandhead.

If you cant handle opinions about a dance team I dont see much of what you are capable of handling.

Saying anything else to you will be a complete waste of my time. 

BandJunkee said:

That’s their mother, bitch. What do you expect? Enjoy Dannie 3.0 next year! 

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service