Views: 28963

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That is what this 2019 uniform reminds me of.. 
xavier said:

Did YAWL SEE Ms Linsey unCAPEme, MUVA said that YAWL wanted a SHOW, I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOW .....I WAS LAID THE FLAT OUT, FOR THE COUNT, NO MORE GOOD, SHOOK ! IS THIS THE START OF THE TRACEY PRINCE ALL OVER AGAIN? Feelinsometypeaway, mytype!

They would def bust that boring ass pwi band you rep! That’s all you need to know... Don’t worry about what’s goin on the SWAC. Skidaddle back to your boring ass prune conference that nobody this side of the Mississippi gives a damn about but y’all worried about SWAC business... run along lil puppy...

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

You say that like Southern and the Dolls was busting heads this season... LOL..just make it to ATL.. Then we can talk.. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Guhh Golden Delight was a bore fest this year compared to previous years, that band is trash also! They can’t even make it across a damn field!!! Meac ass band 
Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Damn right, either sqaud can come get this work.. Golden Delight is like the big boss in the video games this other sqauds have to work their way up to us... 

D said:

Doesn't matter, Dolls or GG's, Golden Delight will upstage either squad!

Joe Moore said:

If Southern wins next week, it's Golden Delight vs. the Dolls! I hope Southern wins!

Say that again for the Meac girls that don’t know shit.... Guh the SWAC worst band will wear and tear they ass up... We have powerful bands in the SWAC not boring and bland like the MEAC!!! Guh the JUKE would kill these people in person.... They def don’t want those problems and will blow them wigs off the delights  head in a second... 

xavier said:

From a band perspective those aggies don't want to face SU.. I have seen A&T twice.. SU will eat y'all for breakfast Lunch dinner and then asked do y'all want dessert..The only God grace is that y'all are in a dome.. 

The field show was not bad at all........BUT the uniform looked like it's was talked about Wednesday Made Friday and Delivered to the Dome right before Halftime. 

Chile don’t nobody check for sunny delight. Literally NOBODY!!!! What the hell are they supposed to be running???

louisianaboi08 said:

Say that again for the Meac girls that don’t know shit.... Guh the SWAC worst band will wear and tear they ass up... We have powerful bands in the SWAC not boring and bland like the MEAC!!! Guh the JUKE would kill these people in person.... They def don’t want those problems and will blow them wigs off the delights  head in a second... 

xavier said:

From a band perspective those aggies don't want to face SU.. I have seen A&T twice.. SU will eat y'all for breakfast Lunch dinner and then asked do y'all want dessert..The only God grace is that y'all are in a dome.. 

The field show was not bad at all........BUT the uniform looked like it's was talked about Wednesday Made Friday and Delivered to the Dome right before Halftime. 

Guh just stay inserting themselves in SWAC business!!! Make your own thread and talk about them. They stay coming on our posts!! Like girl get a life, a team, and a band!!! 

Mehgan James said:

Chile don’t nobody check for sunny delight. Literally NOBODY!!!! What the hell are they supposed to be running???

louisianaboi08 said:

xavier said:

Lol, girl please don't flatter yourself.  Your fellow SWAC cousins (D and Joe) brought up GD and the Celebration bowl in this thread! And Aggiehead replied.  But like she stated,  let's continue this conversation if you'll make it to the celebration bowl! Goodluck 

louisianaboi08 said:

Guh just stay inserting themselves in SWAC business!!! Make your own thread and talk about them. They stay coming on our posts!! Like girl get a life, a team, and a band!!! 

Mehgan James said:

louisianaboi08 said:

xavier said:

This is what it reminded me of.

xavier said:

xavier said:

LMAO!

Dont Mind Me said:

This is what it reminded me of.

xavier said:

xavier said:

In the closer footage, the uniform isn't awful; however, it's unflattering. These are beautiful, young women--and it seems the uniform didn't compliment any of them. It's difficult trying to nail couture and drama with yellow. 

She's been in her shell all season, and I didn't get a sense of her personality until last night. I'm still on the fence with her. 

honrae rokermore said:

Did YAWL SEE Ms Linsey unCAPEme, MUVA said that YAWL wanted a SHOW, I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOW .....I WAS LAID THE FLAT OUT, FOR THE COUNT, NO MORE GOOD, SHOOK ! IS THIS THE START OF THE TRACEY PRINCE ALL OVER AGAIN? Feelinsometypeaway, mytype!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service