Views: 29175

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Look at Dannie!

Glammy08 said:

The back of this uniform is worse than the front.  And that pattern is cute but not on a white background. This uniform with a Columbia blue background (I love this higher cut), the ruffled sleeve gone, and the long sleeve cut would have been gorgeous.  And the Joe Fresh ish detailing on the back of the uniform under the cutout can go. 

The way Kaylon debuted with that first count made me smile so hard. I was flashing forward to a stand routine at Crankfest. The musicality is there and the emotion is there. The grown and sexy vibe which was inconsistent this season is there. The technical skill on the field is all the way there. 

Glammy08 said:

Kaylon’s count selection is impeccable. Jada just has that it factor. The je ne sais quoi that Kayla Pittman is known for. Can’t be explained. I love both of them. Ideally I’d like Jada as Captain and Kaylon as tail. Swapping out from time to time. With a large crab class. I am very hopeful for next season! 

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

I could be wrong on both though.

What's wrong with her reminding you of Stamper? 

Mika Smith said:

Im not 100% sold on either Jada or Kaylon upfront, BUT Id give Kaylon the edge because she doesnt remind me of Dannie. Jada used to not either, but it was something about seeing her upfront that made me think Dannie 3.0. I really love how Kaylon moves her body and her dance style is more unique to herself meaning she doesnt remind me of anyone, however, I wouldnt imagine much excitement or creativity with her upfront or Jada really.

• Folks need to put some respect on Cam's name. She killed it on the field. You can tell she is setting the bar there and everyone is having to come up to her standard. It's the effortlessness which seals the deal. She is also milking and murking the stands. She adds a flair and finish to the counts and her sit down which is really incomparable because it doesn't really remind me of anybody. She is becoming an all around franchise player. 

Truth_Serum said:
Shout to Cam! She literally killed that entire field show! Musicality, showmanship, technique, acrobatics. Well done, she has worked hard and it shows. Good job Doll!!!

Cam has been a whole problem the entire season!! I’ve enjoyed her!

MellyMel said:

• Folks need to put some respect on Cam's name. She killed it on the field. You can tell she is setting the bar there and everyone is having to come up to her standard. It's the effortlessness which seals the deal. She is also milking and murking the stands. She adds a flair and finish to the counts and her sit down which is really incomparable because it doesn't really remind me of anybody. She is becoming an all around franchise player. 

Truth_Serum said:
Shout to Cam! She literally killed that entire field show! Musicality, showmanship, technique, acrobatics. Well done, she has worked hard and it shows. Good job Doll!!!

Jada did remind me of Stamper but in the best ways possible. I really love the fact that she did not "waste any music" on her debut. How gutsy is that? She had to be nervous as all get out, but she looked more confident and had more musicality to me throwing all together than what I saw pretty much the whole rest of this season (Gabby's sneak attack notwithstanding). I love the fearlessness and the fierceness. 

Why does Mr. Taylor not start the drill under the tunnel? I mean by the time the band starts to play the drill the girls are at the bus lol. I know the focus is on the band but some stuff should be common sense. Like not only does the drill start late but the entire band staff is blocking the girls from marching. Bruh....

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

Mika Smith said:

I agree. 

SUarchitect said:

Jada let the energy get to her and lost all form.  She's definitely my choice for Captain but I don't wanna see that next season. Lol.   She can finesse a count for any mood and has a good sense of how to deliver a count for the mood/phrasing. Idk ... I didn't like this.  It's SUPER early though. 

That’s their mother, bitch. What do you expect? Enjoy Dannie 3.0 next year! 

Mika Smith said:

Its just too much.

In some ways Micah reminded me of stamper, then Taneria, now possibly Jada?

When there are reminders, then there are comparisons which leads to someone falling short. 

I just think its best when the captains have a unique identity.

What's happening? said:

Mika Smith said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service