Views: 28963

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like Airielle a lot but I don’t think she’s ready quite yet.  17 produced two capable Captains that deserve their shot!

masemarcher said:

I’ve always been team Kaylon. They both did great but Id honestly be happy with Arielle being captain next year. Do y’all see her glow and perfect form behind Jada and Kaylon? 

Fully agree with this. I think the Dolls choreographed a good routine for the song they were given......but they didn't have a chance at giving us something classic with this song choice.

ChicoVigillante said:

No More Gloria Estevan to be used as a Bayou Classic Feature Song for The Fabulous Dancing Dolls. I didn't care for it in 2014, I didn't care for it 2018, and I didn't care for it in 2019. That song type just doesn't compliment the Dolls style in my opinion. The routine itself was Good, very technical, high energy, and entertaining. But there are so many other songs that would've been better.

I hate when band directors (not saying that this was done) just pick whatever song and don't consult with the team or sponsor and captain to see if they have something else in mind. Sometimes a song can make a break a routine. Just speaking from some personal experiences.

THE NEW UNIFORM will be called HI YELLOW TEA , for all the HATERS and THE ONES who claim to KNOW how to dress with CLASSIC VINTAGE STYLE

Yep. If there’s any doll class that has good choices for captain it’s 17. 17 should definitely get captain before anyone from 18.

Truth_Serum said:

I like Airielle a lot but I don’t think she’s ready quite yet.  17 produced two capable Captains that deserve their shot!

masemarcher said:

I’ve always been team Kaylon. They both did great but Id honestly be happy with Arielle being captain next year. Do y’all see her glow and perfect form behind Jada and Kaylon? 

I agree. It's clear that '17 is READY!! They both just set the tone for next season...Jada HEAT and Kaylon Milk is IT.

Truth_Serum said:

masemarcher said:

THE NEW UNIFORM should be called HOT YELLOW MESS for all the BLIND aplogetic SU fans who think they know what a CLASSIC VINTAGE STYLE is. 

The girls are ready and I’m here for it! The season we deserve! Lol I’m all for Airielle getting her time when it comes but for now, it’s a 17 take over and I need all of it. 

Finesse 101 said:

THE NEW UNIFORM should be called HOT YELLOW MESS for all the BLIND aplogetic SU fans who think they know what a CLASSIC VINTAGE STYLE is. 

I love Jada! I wanna see that ‘17 Stamper vibe. 

This Airielle convo does lead me to a few questions though. It seems that we all in this forum consistently feel that Airielle is the best choice for captain out of 18’. I am concerned however that it’ll be a repeat of Gabby’s backlash times 10 because of Cam’s fan base. I’d hate for her to have to deal with that when the time comes but I really am expecting them to act a fool. Thoughts? 

TEAM 17 and NO MORE DRAMA FINESSE MARY J BLIGE

I think cams fans might be upset but would eventually come to accept it. Besides that, who takes cams fan base that seriously?!?!

Glammy08 said:

This Airielle convo does lead me to a few questions though. It seems that we all in this forum consistently feel that Airielle is the best choice for captain out of 18’. I am concerned however that it’ll be a repeat of Gabby’s backlash times 10 because of Cam’s fan base. I’d hate for her to have to deal with that when the time comes but I really am expecting them to act a fool. Thoughts? 

Lol true

Lisa McDaniel said:

I think cams fans might be upset but would eventually come to accept it. Besides that, who takes cams fan base that seriously?!?!

Glammy08 said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service