EVER HEARD OF ANY HIGHSCHOOL BAND FRATERNITIES?!?!?!?

My highschool band (J.J. McClain high) has a band prep called Lambda Alpha Psi preps of Kappa Kappa Psi base........we are in search of brother preps in highschools in others areas....right now we are just making ourselves known ..........::::Mr. Alcorn:::: Fall 2k83ABG

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• where yall located
  • There is also ACE which is also based on k k psi but. its not a band frat......
  • do they step?
  • yes in atlanta ga there is a high band frat and soroity. the name is beta phi chi and phi nu delta.beta phi chi is the frat. we also so like preps of kappa kappa psi. only thing we also have canes.
  • oh forreal.....well shout out to beta phi!
    zuse said:
    yes in atlanta ga there is a high band frat and soroity. the name is beta phi chi and phi nu delta.beta phi chi is the frat. we also so like preps of kappa kappa psi. only thing we also have canes.
    EVER HEARD OF ANY HIGHSCHOOL BAND FRATERNITIES?!?!?!?
    My highschool band (J.J. McClain high) has a band prep called Lambda Alpha Psi preps of Kappa Kappa Psi base........we are in search of brother preps…
  • how would u go about starting one
  • Is there really a need for this on the high school level?
  • Tell me about this: Phi Psi Chi FIERAMENTE National Band and Music Fraternity:
    Might be an agent of change for my band!
  • some schools in new orleans have them like 35 they have o.t.p and f.a.h and easton have w phi e
  • In Detroit we have Phi Kappa Psi, Tau Alpha Sigma (Soror) and Gamma Psi Nu, Nu Gamma Delta (Soror), all band organiztions, they step and all that.
This reply was deleted.