What are your expectations for tryouts?

I'm expecting Maya as captain, obviously, and Alyx, Taneria, Jordan and Mel as DEFINITELY returning. I have a strange feeling Haymer and DT wanna keep Tailyn around.

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell no ! Leave it buried wherever it's at lmao

xavier said:
Whatever happen to the "pants uniform" the dolls wore when they played JSU at the Superdome.. You guys remember that one

"  BIG FUN  "   by  Kool and the GANG,    "  Where's the PARTY  "  by   MADONNA  !!!

 photo StillShot.jpg



xavier said:

Whatever happen to the "pants uniform" the dolls wore when they played JSU at the Superdome.. You guys remember that one
At least we know where Pumpkin came from lol

crimsonseeker said:

 photo StillShot.jpg



xavier said:

Whatever happen to the "pants uniform" the dolls wore when they played JSU at the Superdome.. You guys remember that one

I remember when I saw that uniform I was like

Pumpkin was a much more classy and classic edition.

SUarchitect said:

At least we know where Pumpkin came from lol

crimsonseeker said:

 photo StillShot.jpg



xavier said:

Whatever happen to the "pants uniform" the dolls wore when they played JSU at the Superdome.. You guys remember that one

Or some unforeseen life circumstance.

John said:

Yeah. The only way Maya won't be captain is if SHE doesn't want it. That title is 100% hers now.
Right. @P.H.

I was just watching a routine from '14. People can say what they want about that year for the Dolls, but one of my absolute favorite things about the team that year was the camaraderie present. Those girls were more than just mere teammates that year. You could tell that they had close relationships that extended further than the band hall. I've made mention of this point before. The girls vibing with one another really makes a difference at the end of the day.

I'm hoping that the vibe and camaraderie of this year's team is really good. Maya is a sweetheart but she is also a good leader. So, I have a feeling it'll be lighthearted and fun BUT still about business with her at the helm. Maybe they should go back to 9 this season......
https://youtu.be/n27veoaVG-4

Connor ate that damn 50 up!
1995 Dolls had some many looks
I'm here for a 9 member Doll line. I personally think it should stay at 9. I would love to see that 14 Bayou two piece again .. if they add something to the bottom piece to make it cover the pelvic bone ... Since they wanna add fabric to stuff *eyeroll*

John said:
Right. @P.H.

I was just watching a routine from '14. People can say what they want about that year for the Dolls, but one of my absolute favorite things about the team that year was the camaraderie present. Those girls were more than just mere teammates that year. You could tell that they had close relationships that extended further than the band hall. I've made mention of this point before. The girls vibing with one another really makes a difference at the end of the day.

I'm hoping that the vibe and camaraderie of this year's team is really good. Maya is a sweetheart but she is also a good leader. So, I have a feeling it'll be lighthearted and fun BUT still about business with her at the helm. Maybe they should go back to 9 this season......

7 vETS and 4 New CRAB's, EQUATES to 11 -------#alldaylong

Maya and Mel of the DOLL's, turned it out on behalf of The Beta Psi's Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Yard Show on yesterday !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service