Since Part 1 was closed, I started this one to continue the conversation. 

Views: 31856

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

same. i thought she voodoo'ed her posistion being down in cajun terriory. somebody spill the tea dang

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Wait, why were Danielle and Gabby beefing last year? I was kind of under the impression that Gabby did something underhanded to get the captain position and that was the reason for the beef.

She did get dragged for dear life! Bye

Swimphan said:

Read! I said she didn’t get dragged for dear life, as someone else said. They all get “dragged”. Hers was no worse than others before her. DT, Seaera, etc.

Witcho Ol’ silly, angry ass. 



Alicia Wax said:

Ok so why say she didn’t get dragged, dummy?! You the one said she didn’t get dragged, now it’s “they all get dragged.” Stop quoting me! 

Swimphan said:

They all get “drageed,” dear. As long as no one is stepping to you, then pay it. 



Alicia Wax said:

She was drageed by randoms and her captain. Cut it out! 

Swimphan said:

Gabby was not “dragged for dear life”. A few bad comments on YouTube wasn’t gonna make her jump off a bridge, or at least it shouldn’t have. 

I felt like that too, especially how there was obvious tension between her and her crab sisters as well.. just seemed weird for everyone to suddenly be against her for just getting captain, but who knows lol

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Wait, why were Danielle and Gabby beefing last year? I was kind of under the impression that Gabby did something underhanded to get the captain position and that was the reason for the beef.

Some fans wanted to know and some of us didn't care. It was a personal matter between them. I chalked it up to sisters bickering. Our family can get on our nerves. lol

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Wait, why were Danielle and Gabby beefing last year? I was kind of under the impression that Gabby did something underhanded to get the captain position and that was the reason for the beef.

Man I can’t believe the debates are going this deep over Jordan’s return. But I see all sides. I also was turned off with all her rants and she started to come off as an extremely mean spirited person but then I saw brokenness. Whatever happened, she took it hard. So clearly Dolls must mean a lot to her. Idk if it was her own doing or why she walked away but she was hurting behind it. Hell I rarely even see her rep Delta and I thought she would’ve fallen back on her new Greek life after Dolls didn’t turn out her way. My only hope is that she can put on her Doll persona 100% if she’s gonna return. Yes, be yourself. But put some pride back in the org and everything isn’t Kentrell, IG live, or I hate to say it...your crab sisters business. And she may have to dance behind someone. Oh well! No one is entitled anything. Hell my hope is that Jordan & gabby both will end up on first row behind someone else leading! 

As far as the crabs, please don’t pick them apart before they’ve even been officially released. That is a full lace wig on that child’s head. That’s why she looks edgeless. Smh. And if I’m not mistaken, Arianna’s Mom has been in one of the FB groups waiting on her moment. Good for her. Now may the spirit of Dani’s mom never enter her bc I can’t deal with 2 overbearing Doll moms!!

Kentrell’s IG has been gone for a minute. If it wasn’t, I’m sure he would have had something to say. 

HeartOfADancer said:

Man I can’t believe the debates are going this deep over Jordan’s return. But I see all sides. I also was turned off with all her rants and she started to come off as an extremely mean spirited person but then I saw brokenness. Whatever happened, she took it hard. So clearly Dolls must mean a lot to her. Idk if it was her own doing or why she walked away but she was hurting behind it. Hell I rarely even see her rep Delta and I thought she would’ve fallen back on her new Greek life after Dolls didn’t turn out her way. My only hope is that she can put on her Doll persona 100% if she’s gonna return. Yes, be yourself. But put some pride back in the org and everything isn’t Kentrell, IG live, or I hate to say it...your crab sisters business. And she may have to dance behind someone. Oh well! No one is entitled anything. Hell my hope is that Jordan & gabby both will end up on first row behind someone else leading! 

As far as the crabs, please don’t pick them apart before they’ve even been officially released. That is a full lace wig on that child’s head. That’s why she looks edgeless. Smh. And if I’m not mistaken, Arianna’s Mom has been in one of the FB groups waiting on her moment. Good for her. Now may the spirit of Dani’s mom never enter her bc I can’t deal with 2 overbearing Doll moms!!

That was my take on the “draggage”. I’ve followed the Dolls for a bit now and I’ve never seen a anyone from any team at that deal with what Gabby did. Before she even suited up her neck had boots on it. It went past criticism for a lot of people. You would’ve thought these stans were like the Beyhive or Barbz. And to have your “sisters” publicly demean and ostracize you at the same time?! Yeah they and she got through it, but kids out here killing themselves for much less these days. 

THANK YOU! But these girls on here want to have selective amnesia. They dragged that girl to hell and back!!! All bc their fave had a bitch fit and QUIT! 

Drammy04 said:

That was my take on the “draggage”. I’ve followed the Dolls for a bit now and I’ve never seen a anyone from any team at that deal with what Gabby did. Before she even suited up her neck had boots on it. It went past criticism for a lot of people. You would’ve thought these stans were like the Beyhive or Barbz. And to have your “sisters” publicly demean and ostracize you at the same time?! Yeah they and she got through it, but kids out here killing themselves for much less these days. 

I kind of got a vibe it was something personal and maybe not even Doll related. We may never know... and really shouldn’t have cared what Dani thought at that point! Lol! But it was strange!

dollfan101 said:

I felt like that too, especially how there was obvious tension between her and her crab sisters as well.. just seemed weird for everyone to suddenly be against her for just getting captain, but who knows lol

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Wait, why were Danielle and Gabby beefing last year? I was kind of under the impression that Gabby did something underhanded to get the captain position and that was the reason for the beef.

Yea they went way too far with Gabby. Some trolls even made up the idea that she slept with someone for the position. I think the issue was that Danni wanted ‘16 to turn down the position after he passed up ‘15 because they missed performance that year or something. Many people say it was originally offered to Micah until she turned it down to honor Haymer, Jordan, and Tailyn. So basically they tried to shun Gabby, because she didn’t turn down the once in a lifetime opportunity.

And don’t forget Casey! I just love watching her dance! Prentice  as well! 

GAPeach said:

The modern era dolls I’m hoping to see are; KP because she hasn’t danced since she had the baby. She said she’ll more than likely be at homecoming, Connor just cause she’s one of my favorite Dolls ever, Dannie L, and April. I’m not sure if Sea is considered old or modern, but I’d like to see her too. 

The fans over glamorize the captain role. I understand any of the girls just being pleased to be on the team so they can do what they enjoy— dance.

Kaylon Voovam said:

Yea they went way too far with Gabby. Some trolls even made up the idea that she slept with someone for the position. I think the issue was that Danni wanted ‘16 to turn down the position after he passed up ‘15 because they missed performance that year or something. Many people say it was originally offered to Micah until she turned it down to honor Haymer, Jordan, and Tailyn. So basically they tried to shun Gabby, because she didn’t turn down a once in a lifetime opportunity.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service