Since Part 1 was closed, I started this one to continue the conversation. 

Views: 31856

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

As you should, and I'm going to give you ten shades of hell for it. I just didn't want you to be blindsided when I'm rapping your knuckles over it. ^_^

SUarchitect said:

I'll say what TF I CHOOSE to say. Thanks. 

P.H. said:

Blah. If you make any critiques about how Dolls should conduct themselves, particularly outside of uniform, but isn't limited to outside of uniform, we're going to bump heads. 

SUarchitect said:

Find a time where I even critiques Jordan about her videos. Don't worry, I'll wait.  

I literally ONLY care about what this squad looks like interns of uniform and presentation, and their form and field work.  I could care less about their personal lives.  It's Dolls, not the Louisiana Legislature. 

P.H. said:

If you have any critiques about how Dolls should conduct themselves this time around, particularly out of uniform, I'm going to call you out on it. 

SUarchitect said:

1) you can't apply your logic to her reasoning. 

2) She was right to be emotional about losing captain due to the changing of hands with leadership. Wasn't smart to go public but spilt milk at this point. 

Yall please give this girl a break. Lol   

Alicia Wax said:

Finish what?! Why does serving 4 years as a doll mean you “finished” something? I just said, to me it will look dumb for her to be back and not be up front. I honestly want her in the back. I don’t want her to lead at all! But personally, if you are going to cause all this drama and claw your way back to an organization that you so called despise, then you need to be captain. That’s just my opinion though.

SUarchitect said:

You're judging this girl for wanting to finish what she started. That's not fair.  Jordan is an excellent dancer and a very disciplined student. What's another Fall semester as Doll if shes going to be enrolled anyway? 

Furthermore, why would she get Captain over Micah and Taneria, who at this point have been on the team just as long as she has, and was present for last season?

Alicia Wax said:

Jordan is crazy as hell if she comes back only to dance behind Gabby. She could have did that last year with her salty ass (she had every right to be salty) but come on. She has to be captain, why else would she come back? To be in the back? You’re prolonging nursing school to be a background dancer? Sis... dolls is not a career path. I’m sorry. School should be first.

Truth_Serum said:

Hold your horses people! Nothing has been confirmed yet! Remember last year and the year before that! Don’t get your nickers in a bunch!

I’m not going through this shit again. She dragged her. The end. I’ve witnessed it personally and online. Read the past threads. I’m not going in depth again. 

OUTDA GAME said:

where did Dani drag her? and what did Taylor do that ppl on here talking abt

Alicia Wax said:

She was drageed by randoms and her captain. Cut it out! 

Swimphan said:

Gabby was not “dragged for dear life”. A few bad comments on YouTube wasn’t gonna make her jump off a bridge, or at least it shouldn’t have. 

And that's fine love.  

I don't discuss these girls lives outside of the uniform, dance, or Isaac Greggs Band Hall. I don't care that much.  

P.H. said:

As you should, and I'm going to give you ten shades of hell for it. I just didn't want you to be blindsided when I'm rapping your knuckles over it. ^_^

SUarchitect said:

I'll say what TF I CHOOSE to say. Thanks. 

P.H. said:

Blah. If you make any critiques about how Dolls should conduct themselves, particularly outside of uniform, but isn't limited to outside of uniform, we're going to bump heads. 

SUarchitect said:

Find a time where I even critiques Jordan about her videos. Don't worry, I'll wait.  

I literally ONLY care about what this squad looks like interns of uniform and presentation, and their form and field work.  I could care less about their personal lives.  It's Dolls, not the Louisiana Legislature. 

P.H. said:

If you have any critiques about how Dolls should conduct themselves this time around, particularly out of uniform, I'm going to call you out on it. 

SUarchitect said:

1) you can't apply your logic to her reasoning. 

2) She was right to be emotional about losing captain due to the changing of hands with leadership. Wasn't smart to go public but spilt milk at this point. 

Yall please give this girl a break. Lol   

Alicia Wax said:

Finish what?! Why does serving 4 years as a doll mean you “finished” something? I just said, to me it will look dumb for her to be back and not be up front. I honestly want her in the back. I don’t want her to lead at all! But personally, if you are going to cause all this drama and claw your way back to an organization that you so called despise, then you need to be captain. That’s just my opinion though.

SUarchitect said:

You're judging this girl for wanting to finish what she started. That's not fair.  Jordan is an excellent dancer and a very disciplined student. What's another Fall semester as Doll if shes going to be enrolled anyway? 

Furthermore, why would she get Captain over Micah and Taneria, who at this point have been on the team just as long as she has, and was present for last season?

Alicia Wax said:

Jordan is crazy as hell if she comes back only to dance behind Gabby. She could have did that last year with her salty ass (she had every right to be salty) but come on. She has to be captain, why else would she come back? To be in the back? You’re prolonging nursing school to be a background dancer? Sis... dolls is not a career path. I’m sorry. School should be first.

Truth_Serum said:

Hold your horses people! Nothing has been confirmed yet! Remember last year and the year before that! Don’t get your nickers in a bunch!

Ok so why say she didn’t get dragged, dummy?! You the one said she didn’t get dragged, now it’s “they all get dragged.” Stop quoting me! 

Swimphan said:

They all get “drageed,” dear. As long as no one is stepping to you, then pay it. 

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Gabby was not “dragged for dear life”. A few bad comments on YouTube wasn’t gonna make her jump off a bridge, or at least it shouldn’t have. 

well excuse me PussInBoots. 

your attitude is piss poor.

Alicia Wax said:

I’m not going through this shit again. She dragged her. The end. I’ve witnessed it personally and online. Read the past threads. I’m not going in depth again. 

OUTDA GAME said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

With what has been rumored about the squad, what are you all looking forward to this time next year? I think we’ll have some good chemistry amongst the squad, and I’m excited about the field shows and to see the alumni dolls!

The modern era dolls I’m hoping to see are; KP because she hasn’t danced since she had the baby. She said she’ll more than likely be at homecoming, Connor just cause she’s one of my favorite Dolls ever, Dannie L, and April. I’m not sure if Sea is considered old or modern, but I’d like to see her too. 

Everything you said!! Fieldwork, uniforms, Famu, SISTERHOOD, Homecoming, California, plus we get to see how creative Airielle and Camryn can be now that they are vets. 

Lisa McDaniel said:

With what has been rumored about the squad, what are you all looking forward to this time next year? I think we’ll have some good chemistry amongst the squad, and I’m excited about the field shows and to see the alumni dolls!

You’ve been angry all day, my love. Maybe you should take a break from the forums. Wouldn’t want you to have a nervous breakdown, saweetie. Lmfao

Alicia Wax said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Read! I said she didn’t get dragged for dear life, as someone else said. They all get “dragged”. Hers was no worse than others before her. DT, Seaera, etc.

Witcho Ol’ silly, angry ass. 

Alicia Wax said:

Ok so why say she didn’t get dragged, dummy?! You the one said she didn’t get dragged, now it’s “they all get dragged.” Stop quoting me! 

Swimphan said:

They all get “drageed,” dear. As long as no one is stepping to you, then pay it. 

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Wait, why were Danielle and Gabby beefing last year? I was kind of under the impression that Gabby did something underhanded to get the captain position and that was the reason for the beef.

Angry??? 

Swimphan said:

You’ve been angry all day, my love. Maybe you should take a break from the forums. Wouldn’t want you to have a nervous breakdown, saweetie. Lmfao

Alicia Wax said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service