Since Part 1 was closed, I started this one to continue the conversation. 

Views: 31866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dannie story got the ones ain't make it . She not ranting but I know she in her feels 

Okay, I was just coming in and posting this. She put dancingparadise as her fighter. That's not Taneria is it? It just seems odd that she posts all the girls that didn't make it then post that comment with Taneria too. It's almost seeming like she's including her, but I could be wrong.

SU4Life said:

Dannie story got the ones ain't make it . She not ranting but I know she in her feels 

Mmhh, maybe Taneria was almost cut as well. I heard they did do callbacks after round 2 for the ones who messed up the first time but had potential. Maybe that’s why she called her a fighter. Ehh,Who knows...

Mika Smith said:

Okay, I was just coming in and posting this. She put dancingparadise as her fighter. That's not Taneria is it? It just seems odd that she posts all the girls that didn't make it then post that comment with Taneria too. It's almost seeming like she's including her, but I could be wrong.

SU4Life said:

Well, something did happen. Bc for some reason ppl were thinking a vet got cut. Maybe it was the callback process. That’s why I didn’t wanna run that tidbit. But anyway...I love Dannie & know she means well and genuinely loves dance/Dolls but it’s time to give them breathing room. And I wish these girls pull back a little and see that attaching to her isn’t a foot in the door. I can say, I’m glad that has been made known during this tryout season. 

I'm also hearing that there are 11 girls. So did a VET get cut and are we missing a girl to add to this list??  I know there is a callback process after 2nd cut so I wonder

Oh goodness. 

If something DID happen in terms of a vet, I don't really like Danny exposing it first.

I hope she made the team.

Those girls must have come with it cuz we may have 3 crabs?!

I think she means Taneria is someone who’s always pushing. Lets not freak out just yet. 

Mika Smith said:

SU4Life said:

Idk that that’s what Dani is referring to. Bc Neri isn’t the one I heard wasn’t initially called. It was 1/2 of ‘18...the famous fan favorite. Like I said...hearsay, so I didn’t repeat it. But all of them are back so whatever happened doesn’t really matter at this point.
But that’s why I wish she’d fallback. Let the girls have their time and settle into your forever Doll status, Starlettes, & Pantherettes. That’s where all of last years assumptions and theories came from. 

Mika Smith said:

Oh goodness. 

If something DID happen in terms of a vet, I don't really like Danny exposing it first.

I hope she made the team.

I heard rumor that allegedly someone was injured so maybe that is what they are saying for Neri.

SUAlum11 said:

I'm also hearing that there are 11 girls. So did a VET get cut and are we missing a girl to add to this list??  I know there is a callback process after 2nd cut so I wonder

Yea ever since Jada made Dolls, girls think Danni is the hookup to get them on the team as well. And out of the 50 billion Doll hopefuls that Danni  calls her “Baybies” on ig, Nyah was the only one who who even made it to the interview round. I wish she back out of the spotlight so these girls realize they can either make it of not ON THEIR OWN MERIT AND ABILITY. Social media may have also hurt them, because the girls that were picked aren’t big on it AT ALL lol. It might be because Camryn’s popularity caused a lot of controversy after last years audition.

Y’all love speculating and putting the blame on somebody. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service