Replies

• Micah came with it! 

• She was so dramatic. I lived for her yesterday. 

• I cant wait to see what's in store!

• I wanna see Micahs 2017 Bayou Classic hair when she led.

Some of the other girls will change their hair for sure. Kaylon is rocking the blonde perfectly 

• Responding to what you said in the other thread.. Yes Micah did dance circles around her on the fieldshow yesterday.. 

BandJunkee said:

Micah came with it! 

Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Micah Is Our Captain
    what are your expectations for this year?
  • I don’t see the why people are being negative. Micah is literally giving us what we were complaining about lacking last year. I’m here for her and her Dannie vibes. 

• It’s going to be a great season. Micah served yesterday at the helm. I didn’t realize how beautiful she is! The crabs are awesome and they picked the two best for the squad. I want at least one expensive, ornate uniform. A uniform that reads ungodly expensive.
  • We should have known she was CAPTAIN

6666367463?profile=original

• But we got tired of conspiracies. Lmao. Honestly, the foreverdolls page announced her as captain, when they posted the girls. 

SUAlum11 said:

We should have known she was CAPTAIN

• It was perfect....they said let us do alphabetical order with some shade...Duh. lol

BandJunkee said:

But we got tired of conspiracies. Lmao. Honestly, the foreverdolls page announced her as captain, when they posted the girls. 

SUAlum11 said:

We should have known she was CAPTAIN

This reply was deleted.