what are your expectations for this year?

Views: 17576

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This was them last year around this time.
I'm going to do a comparison weekly...idc
Its amazing how we thought they didn't look happy last year.
The crabs especially looked a lot happier.

Don’t start lol

Gracey Inno said:

Sis is now leaving her best life, away from the so called "toxicity"

What's happening? said:

She was better than Beatriz in them stands that's for sure. I liked Taylor I'm sad she didn't finish her 4th RIP.

Mika Smith said:

 I miss her too. Thought about her today and wondered if she regrets not trying out or not.

Dont Mind Me said:

I know I'm probably alone in saying this, but I miss Taylor. Whether it be good or bad, she was consistent. She was the Chauncey/Prentice of '16 lol

It’s the HAIRRRR! They’re getting lost in alllll those bundles! :-/

Gracey Inno said:

me too!!! it looks so off idk like i notice micah, gabby, cam and sometimes jordan and airielle and thats it!!

Mika Smith said:

Iiiii...

I feel like I can't get into any of the other girls for some strange reason. I hardly even look Jada's way and she's too good for that. It's all just so weird on my eyes.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

when was that lol?

Alicia Wax said:

FACTS!!!!!

Curse: Maya’s Revenge.

Man, I love the hell out of Jada but I do t think I looked at her ass once during stands (except for when she tried to get Lin’s attention.) I keep forgetting to look over there lol

What's happening? said:

As I've said before that tail spot is a curse

Jarry Hello GIF - Jarry Hello Me GIFs

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

trueee especially in the field, all i can see is hair flying

SJaxx said:

It’s the HAIRRRR! They’re getting lost in alllll those bundles! :-/

Gracey Inno said:

me too!!! it looks so off idk like i notice micah, gabby, cam and sometimes jordan and airielle and thats it!!

Mika Smith said:

Iiiii...

I feel like I can't get into any of the other girls for some strange reason. I hardly even look Jada's way and she's too good for that. It's all just so weird on my eyes.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

Beginning of this vid. Like 24 seconds in..,

https://youtu.be/cIDenDjbu2s



Gracey Inno said:

when was that lol?

Alicia Wax said:

FACTS!!!!!

Curse: Maya’s Revenge.

Man, I love the hell out of Jada but I do t think I looked at her ass once during stands (except for when she tried to get Lin’s attention.) I keep forgetting to look over there lol

What's happening? said:

As I've said before that tail spot is a curse

Jarry Hello GIF - Jarry Hello Me GIFs

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

I just see Micah and Gabby really. I don't know what it is, but my eyes just stay on those two.

I had one more person in rotation the other day, but they even dropped out...I think it was Jordan.

Gracey Inno said:

me too!!! it looks so off idk like i notice micah, gabby, cam and sometimes jordan and airielle and thats it!!

Mika Smith said:

Iiiii...

I feel like I can't get into any of the other girls for some strange reason. I hardly even look Jada's way and she's too good for that. It's all just so weird on my eyes.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

It’s terrible. I’m convinced Cam has 40 packs stuffed in her hair. It’s full as fuck. Airielle has the perfect balance. I do like How Cams hair was styled today vs yesterday. Yesterday was giving me DD4L and ion like that.

SJaxx said:

It’s the HAIRRRR! They’re getting lost in alllll those bundles! :-/

Gracey Inno said:

me too!!! it looks so off idk like i notice micah, gabby, cam and sometimes jordan and airielle and thats it!!

Mika Smith said:

Iiiii...

I feel like I can't get into any of the other girls for some strange reason. I hardly even look Jada's way and she's too good for that. It's all just so weird on my eyes.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

Is that what it is? I really can't figure it out, but it's weird.

SJaxx said:

It’s the HAIRRRR! They’re getting lost in alllll those bundles! :-/

Gracey Inno said:

me too!!! it looks so off idk like i notice micah, gabby, cam and sometimes jordan and airielle and thats it!!

Mika Smith said:

Iiiii...

I feel like I can't get into any of the other girls for some strange reason. I hardly even look Jada's way and she's too good for that. It's all just so weird on my eyes.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

lmaooo Lindsey was like "y'all hear some?"

Alicia Wax said:

Beginning of this vid. Like 24 seconds in..,

https://youtu.be/cIDenDjbu2s



Gracey Inno said:

when was that lol?

Alicia Wax said:

FACTS!!!!!

Curse: Maya’s Revenge.

Man, I love the hell out of Jada but I do t think I looked at her ass once during stands (except for when she tried to get Lin’s attention.) I keep forgetting to look over there lol

What's happening? said:

As I've said before that tail spot is a curse

Jarry Hello GIF - Jarry Hello Me GIFs

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

Same!

SUAlum11 said:

I like Jada in that middle spot and I prefer her hair from last season. I love the blonde on Kaylon. I also prefer Jordan's 2016 black short hair and Micah's 2017 Bayou Classic hair when she led.

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

I know you didn't just say Maya's revenge. That spot has been cursed since April left that spot. Example Angelica was everything in them stands before she became tail. When she became tail she was just there, just dull. Next tail Lazhay she didn't even make it to a second rip. Next tail Maya had a good run even got to taste what being a captain would be like but boyyy did she get the shock of her life. Not only did she not become captain, sis didn't even make it to the fourth rip. Next tail Melody she just didn't make it to her fourth rip. Next tail Kaylon chillee the definition of dull as a tail. Next tail, right now Jada she should've stayed where she was before because she isn't shining. It's either they become dull and everyone forgets them or they get cut before they reach a fourth rip.

Alicia Wax said:

FACTS!!!!!

Curse: Maya’s Revenge.

Man, I love the hell out of Jada but I do t think I looked at her ass once during stands (except for when she tried to get Lin’s attention.) I keep forgetting to look over there lol

What's happening? said:

As I've said before that tail spot is a curse

Jarry Hello GIF - Jarry Hello Me GIFs

Be Objective said:

This is meant to be a joke, but all in favor of Jada having her 2018 hair and stands position back, say "I" cause...

Goodnight all!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service