what are your expectations for this year?

Views: 17732

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Who idea was it to change the sit down? Cause Micah keep messing that up. Sometime she does the new sit down then the old. And Kaylon just said fuck it she still do the old sit down the whole time. 

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

Who idea was it to change the sit down? Cause Micah keep messing that up. Sometime she does the new sit down then the old. And Kaylon just said fuck it she still do the old sit down the whole time. 

Cause he messy lol 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lol wait anybody know why Book closed the Sette thread LMAOOO at 82 replies .. 

Show receipts of what? Look at the video on the dolls youtube. They changed the sit down its more proper and they don't extend their right leg anymore.

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

They legit have the same sit down they’ve had for years lol

SpanishFly said:

Show receipts of what? Look at the video on the dolls youtube. They changed the sit down its more proper and they don't extend their right leg anymore.

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

Then he just said "closed" .. took me tf out lol

Chuck Taylor said:

Cause he messy lol 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lol wait anybody know why Book closed the Sette thread LMAOOO at 82 replies .. 

Yea it looks the same, but you can tell someone tried to tweak it. They use to extend their right leg and look over their right shoulder. Now they leave their legs parallel and look inside to their left shoulder. I thought I was the only one who noticed lol. It’s not bad though, just some of the girls are still doing it the old way, and some girls are just mixing them up and doing their own thing. They need to pick one and stick to it lol.

Alicia Wax said:

They legit have the same sit down lol

SpanishFly said:

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

I hope Micah changes her hair up a little. Not that it’s bad, but hey new captain new hairstyle and maybe color would be really cute.

I'm telling you look closely that sit down is different. maybe just the legs. and they don't roll as much anymore

Alicia Wax said:

SpanishFly said:

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

I just thought some of them were stiff. I prefer the roll sit down though.

SpanishFly said:

I'm telling you look closely that sit down is different. maybe just the legs. and they don't roll as much anymore

Alicia Wax said:

SpanishFly said:

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

Lmao. Not stiff.

Lisa McDaniel said:

I just thought some of them were stiff. I prefer the roll sit down though.

SpanishFly said:

Alicia Wax said:

SpanishFly said:

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

Whats happening with the BOTB? What time does it start?

RSS