what are your expectations for this year?

Views: 17576

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This makes me feel so bad for Jordan

SUAlum11 said:

From Marvin's Highlights:

Why? Because she's by herself?

Jukekkkk said:

SUAlum11 said:

Why did I giggle at this comment lol?

What's happening? said:

Jukekkkk said:

SUAlum11 said:

BINGO! They loving it on YouTube but some videos you see people making comments. And on IG they were going in yesterday but Dollsvillage starting blocking and reporting people left and right as well as swacdancers. And I noticed Micah has a strong family based support system on IG as well. I feel bad for what Gabby went through now. I wonder if she noticed or cared even a little about the comparison. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

They love it on YouTube, but they were kinda going in on IG yesterday. The only difference you have from this year and last year is that swacdancers, Dollsvillage, Danni, and all of Micah’s family/friends(the main people who were shading Gabby at the beginning of ‘18) are posting LOADSS of positive comments, videos, and stories supporting Micah. Were were all these supportive gestures last season lol. Anyways, I’m liking Micah up front., there’s just something missing. I can't put my finger on it but im just not as excited for the Dolls as I have been for previous years around this time.

SUAlum11 said:

Uh huh...and they LOVE it on YouTube and IG 

SpanishFly said:

crineeeeeeeeeeeee! But I will say it looks and feels like they just pulled names out of a band hat Saturday morning for captain.

SUAlum11 said:

Chile....I'm getting high school Vibes. Lol Like copy and paste with no real sources vibes.

Be Objective said:

Now people are saying that it was facts that Gabby and Jordan were with the crabs. 

It was also stated that it was facts by many people FOR A WHILE that Gabby was captain and Jordan was co-captain. hmm. 

It was also stated as facts on Friday (the day before the first game) that Micah was DEFINITELY not captain.

Soo...

lmaoo essentially yes, I get it things happen but it just feels bad that she has no crabs when she would've been a bomb ass captain 

What's happening? said:

Jukekkkk said:

SUAlum11 said:

Jada, Cam, and Gabby too. its like they were told to hold back.

MsSan2016 said:

OMG l just said that sit down is off.  I saw Jordan do it n was like why she not rolling her back.

SpanishFly said:

I'm telling you look closely that sit down is different. maybe just the legs. and they don't roll as much anymore

Alicia Wax said:

They legit have the same sit down they’ve had for years lol

SpanishFly said:

Show receipts of what? Look at the video on the dolls youtube. They changed the sit down its more proper and they don't extend their right leg anymore.

BandJunkee said:

Show receipts, babe. 

SpanishFly said:

Who idea was it to change the sit down? Cause Micah keep messing that up. Sometime she does the new sit down then the old. And Kaylon just said fuck it she still do the old sit down the whole time. 

Lmao!
SpanishFly said:

crineeeeeeeeeeeee! But I will say it looks and feels like they just pulled names out of a band hat Saturday morning for captain.

SUAlum11 said:

Chile....I'm getting high school Vibes. Lol Like copy and paste with no real sources vibes.

Be Objective said:

Now people are saying that it was facts that Gabby and Jordan were with the crabs. 

It was also stated that it was facts by many people FOR A WHILE that Gabby was captain and Jordan was co-captain. hmm. 

It was also stated as facts on Friday (the day before the first game) that Micah was DEFINITELY not captain.

Soo...

Yeah, I almost wanted to unfollow Dani after I saw the positive posts in her IG about Micah. Not to say Micah doesn't deserve it but Dani was so disappointing last year when it came to Gabby. 

SpanishFly said:

BINGO! They loving it on YouTube but some videos you see people making comments. And on IG they were going in yesterday but Dollsvillage starting blocking and reporting people left and right as well as swacdancers. And I noticed Micah has a strong family based support system on IG as well. I feel bad for what Gabby went through now. I wonder if she noticed or cared even a little about the comparison. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

They love it on YouTube, but they were kinda going in on IG yesterday. The only difference you have from this year and last year is that swacdancers, Dollsvillage, Danni, and all of Micah’s family/friends(the main people who were shading Gabby at the beginning of ‘18) are posting LOADSS of positive comments, videos, and stories supporting Micah. Were were all these supportive gestures last season lol. Anyways, I’m liking Micah up front., there’s just something missing. I can't put my finger on it but im just not as excited for the Dolls as I have been for previous years around this time.

SUAlum11 said:

SpanishFly said:

SUAlum11 said:

Be Objective said:

Soo...

Well let the drama begin

Mika Smith said:

Yeah, I almost wanted to unfollow Dani after I saw the positive posts in her IG about Micah. Not to say Micah doesn't deserve it but Dani was so disappointing last year when it came to Gabby. 

SpanishFly said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

SUAlum11 said:

SpanishFly said:

SUAlum11 said:

Be Objective said:

Soo...

Akai was over there smiling on the side. She's loving everything I think lol.

Right. Don’t get me wrong, Micah deserves hella support but so did your other “Baybie”. She literally went an entire season with almost nothing but hate...im sure SOME support from the people she cares about would have made thing 10x better. Not trying to make this a sob story because Gabby looks happy now and it seems like ALMOST everyone is made up. However, this just goes to show the quote “They only love you when your not on top.” is very accurate.... Let’s GEUAX DOLLS!!

Mika Smith said:

SpanishFly said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

SUAlum11 said:

SpanishFly said:

SUAlum11 said:

Be Objective said:

Soo...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service