Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29226

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What uniform colors do you all hope to see this year? Personally, i don't want to see another white uniform from them until 2022. I want a new gold uni and a navy blue/powder blue combination. 

Loooooooord!!!!! I thought it was just me!!!! Gabby wore my ass out with the white uniforms last season. I don’t understand it at all! What was she thinking???

Cant wait to see this uniform again though...

For some reason my pics aren’t posting, but the yellow and silver/glitter uniform. The one April and the team wore in the famous whisky video.

Macia3 said:

What uniform colors do you all hope to see this year? Personally, i don't want to see another white uniform from them until 2022. I want a new gold uni and a navy blue/powder blue combination. 

Wishlist  ?? 

I want white full leo, something ornate and higher cut, not necessarily French (preferably tho lol) but not that junior high cut they adjusted the uniform to. OR a remake of the white ones they no longer wear, like white and silver or the white with midsection cutout 

Another two piece skirt set, not sure what color 

Remade old gold two piece with tights from DT era, or bring back the Navy two piece "S" tight set from Airee 07 Bayou BOTB 

PLEASE remake April's Bayou BOTB leo.  That thing is losing sequin fast. 


Macia3 said:

What uniform colors do you all hope to see this year? Personally, i don't want to see another white uniform from them until 2022. I want a new gold uni and a navy blue/powder blue combination. 

Oh you’re talking about new uniforms. They should do a navy blue leo. Why don’t they have one?! That would be sickening and different! That dark blue... Chile!!! Where do we send our request!? 

Gold Beyoncé should be remade into Navy dark blue!!!

I’d like a new two piece uniform, either a skirt or high-wasted briefs like the blue one, another blazer/coat outfit like the ones they wore for Homecoming they wore in ‘17, and a remake of an old uniform, like old, nothing from the 2000s but with a modern twist. But y’all think we’ll ever see that blue feather uni and the silver boots again? 

I agree with some of what u said also. But they really need another navy/dark blue leo or even a new columbia blue one with silver with a front-mid cut out

I dont wanna see a new skirt set uni at all. That navy two piece set/pants one from 2007 bayou BOTB was actually already kinda made again in white for KP 15 bayou BOTB. Go look at the open back cut out on both are exactly the same. Just different color and different "S"

SUarchitect said:

Wishlist  ?? 

I want white full leo, something ornate and higher cut, not necessarily French (preferably tho lol) but not that junior high cut they adjusted the uniform to. OR a remake of the white ones they no longer wear, like white and silver or the white with midsection cutout 

Another two piece skirt set, not sure what color 

Remade old gold two piece with tights from DT era, or bring back the Navy two piece "S" tight set from Airee 07 Bayou BOTB 

PLEASE remake April's Bayou BOTB leo.  That thing is losing sequin fast. 


Macia3 said:

What uniform colors do you all hope to see this year? Personally, i don't want to see another white uniform from them until 2022. I want a new gold uni and a navy blue/powder blue combination. 

So Lashalln said that choreographer is Bri's strong suit. That you could be one of the best dancers around and not make dolls. Said choreography and technique had nothing to do with them not making it. 

I wonder what the judges are looking for?! Maybe they just don't see it for them. Sad. 

I agree on the high waisted bottoms. My soul hasn't sat right since Bayou 14 and those gold bottoms where you could see their pelvic bone. It was way too small of a bottom. 

GAPeach said:

I’d like a new two piece uniform, either a skirt or high-wasted briefs like the blue one, another blazer/coat outfit like the ones they wore for Homecoming they wore in ‘17, and a remake of an old uniform, like old, nothing from the 2000s but with a modern twist. But y’all think we’ll ever see that blue feather uni and the silver boots again? 

Does anybody know of all the uniforms that Micah's mom made? I only know of two and those are the two least favorites. Why don't they use the same person? 

I guess overall execution.

Alicia Wax said:

So Lashalln said that choreographer is Bri's strong suit. That you could be one of the best dancers around and not make dolls. Said choreography and technique had nothing to do with them not making it. 

I wonder what the judges are looking for?! Maybe they just don't see it for them. Sad. 

Isnt the traditional navy ? 

Alicia Wax said:

Oh you’re talking about new uniforms. They should do a navy blue leo. Why don’t they have one?! That would be sickening and different! That dark blue... Chile!!! Where do we send our request!? 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service