Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You are typing on a public forum so that is why people are quoting you hun, that's the purpose of the forums lol But on top of that your logic is screwed. Hell most "Black" folks don't claim each other but it doesn't change the fact that they are still black lol. My grandma was Native American/Caucasian so where would that put me? hmmm 

Alicia Wax said:

Stop quoting me and I will be off it. Of course we are all mixed if you go down generations lol. Y’all just love claiming everybody as black and it’s sad. They don’t even claim you. They also benefit from a different privilege that a brown or dark skinned person will never get. But continue to claim the Latinos baby if that makes you feel better about claiming your blackness. Just wondering when have you ever heard a Hispanic person say they were black? They don’t fuck with y’all lol. 

Stuntboi06 said:

They do have white in them but at the same time they are still BLACK sis. If we go off your logic then none of us are black and arem ixed cause most of our ancestors were raped and mated with whites. So who's really black then sis? And I thought you were off it? bawhahaha

Alicia Wax said:

Mullatos? Back in the day? Key words! It’s 2019. The white man came up with that “one drop rule” bs. Biracial people are just as white as they are black in 2019. PERIOD.

Stuntboi06 said:

bawhahahahaha baby I can't!! Do she even realize the Mulattos back in the day even if you had a touch of black in you you were considered black. You can't change the fact that you are still half black so yes they are indeed black.

SUarchitect said: 

And this is exactly why I wish people would learn to lay low with these prospects. They KNOW how tryouts can go. I'm starting to wonder if for some reason they thought they were already guaranteed a spot.

Stuntboi06 said:

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand and it ruin Bri's chances of making the team next year.

You’re clearly from the south lol. Next.

Stuntboi06 said:

Nope not from the boot, next attempt please?

Alicia Wax said:

I forgot y’all are from Louisiana. A lot of y’all down there are color struck and want to be attached to white blood and people who obtain it lol. It makes sense why y’all are so obsessed with “doc dolls” and why y’all say Bri never gave y’all doll but boring girls like Taylor did. My bad y’all. Sorry for bringing it up. Y’all will never see my point. I forgot where y’all were from lol. 

This! So glad somebody said it!!! 

Stuntboi06 said:

A word. Bishop James lol

Mehgan James said:

That’s why he should just hush up. Bri wasn’t ready, they hyped her up and she didn’t make the team. She needs to focus more on TECHNIQUE and calm down with her stands and she’ll be good. I got an entitled vibe from her as well. Sis needed to be humbled PERIOD. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand and it ruin Bri's chances of making the team next year.

I am, just like the rest of you migrated from lol Next

Alicia Wax said:

You’re clearly from the south lol. Next.

Stuntboi06 said:

Nope not from the boot, next attempt please?

Alicia Wax said:

I forgot y’all are from Louisiana. A lot of y’all down there are color struck and want to be attached to white blood and people who obtain it lol. It makes sense why y’all are so obsessed with “doc dolls” and why y’all say Bri never gave y’all doll but boring girls like Taylor did. My bad y’all. Sorry for bringing it up. Y’all will never see my point. I forgot where y’all were from lol. 

Man! Gimme this in Diamond white with gold pipe trimming and you have a fan in me!  I'd lose the fringe though. 

HeartOfADancer said:

I really think this was their motivation for the new school Kris Kross uniform that DT brought in. I'd much rather this style again!

SUarchitect said:

This without the fringe and those khaki pea/trench coats 

SUarchitect said:

In the words of Auntie Maxine. "it's a new day, and it's a new way, and Akai Smith is holding the gavel"

SUAlum11 said:

Lashalln isnt a judge, forever, doll, etc so why does his opinion matter at face value! He wasnt there watching any of the girls audition so he dont know what was presented nor executed! His faves DIDNT make it and he is entitled to his own opinion but the organization dont CARE! 

Time for a fresh start.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service