Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29146

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Whewww! You told me, huh? LMBAO Y’all be so angry. 

Alicia Wax said:

You know we do way more than wipe ass, bitch. What you were trying to do was belittle me and reduce what I do all the way down to just “wiping ass” like I’m some CNA and like that’s all I do. Like I didn’t go to school and bust my ass for this career. Fuck you bitch. I’m sure the nursing dolls would love you reducing their career down to being an ass wiper as well. 

Swimphan said:

That was clowning your career? Ain’t that was nurses sometimes do? Sorry you took it that way. Lmao

Alicia Wax said:

How are you trying to clown my career as a nurse when half of your faves are nursing majors? Let it make sense. 

Swimphan said:

Not the biggest hater on Bandhead got her panties in a bunch over my opinion? Girl, go wipe a patient’s ass or something. 

Alicia Wax said:

Spoken like a true hater. 

Swimphan said:

Some of y’all really hyping up 2018 fieldshows. 

Sure did! 

Swimphan said:

Alicia Wax said:

You know we do way more than wipe ass, bitch. What you were trying to do was belittle me and reduce what I do all the way down to just “wiping ass” like I’m some CNA and like that’s all I do. Like I didn’t go to school and bust my ass for this career. Fuck you bitch. I’m sure the nursing dolls would love you reducing their career down to being an ass wiper as well. 

Swimphan said:

That was clowning your career? Ain’t that was nurses sometimes do? Sorry you took it that way. Lmao

Alicia Wax said:

How are you trying to clown my career as a nurse when half of your faves are nursing majors? Let it make sense. 

Swimphan said:

Not the biggest hater on Bandhead got her panties in a bunch over my opinion? Girl, go wipe a patient’s ass or something. 

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Just a reminder for those who think we are too harsh 

https://youtu.be/P7HVODLRXwo

Go to 0:31 of this vid. Look how Neri and Cam murc that count and then look what happens when Marvin puts the camera on Taylor right after. At that moment is when I said, fuck this shit! She is not a doll and she does not want to be here! I know white girls with more swag than that! She is an embarrassment. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Girl you knew I was ecstatic about this! Nothing against Taylor but the comments on her instagram were hilarious, chile yall knew that girl didnt wanna be there. She was lazy as hell. But you know you cant tell the fans anything. She just always looked like she had better shit to do.. literally the look on her face last fall every saturday always screamed *" Why the fuck am I here, im over this shit"* literally lol.

Alicia Wax said:

Told us what?! Nobody needed anything from Taylor. Most of us were ecstatic that she didn’t try out. This is a blessing for us and dolls! Thank God she has more things to do other than dolls bc CLEARLY she didn’t care about being one. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I told yall she didnt want to tryout. Yall do know these girls have lives outside of Doll.. This is not all they think about 24/7 or a career for them... But I'm glad yall got the clarity yall needed.

SUAlum11 said:

Thanks Alicia Wax for the receipts! Lol

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

When and where did she publicly say this? Inquiring?

Alicia Wax said:

What is doing the most? Taylor said she appreciates her “fans” and hope they continue to support her. She said herself that she didn’t try out this time so how is that person doing the most???

SUAlum11 said:

WHOEVER YOU ARE ON BANDHEAD...U DOIN THE MOST SIS ON TAYLOR IG! SMDH. COMMON SENSE AINT SO COMMON!

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Shannon tried okay!!! She gave her all! LMAO! 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

bawhahaha see I wasn't going to call any names. But lawd she did try LOL

HeartOfADancer said:

Shannon tried okay!!! She gave her all! LMAO! 

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

At least Beatriz was pretty. 

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Okay, CNAneh! Lol

Alicia Wax said:

Sure did! 

Swimphan said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Alicia Wax said:

Swimphan said:

Now Alicia you will not come in here and try to say Taylor is not a beautiful girl. That you will not take from her!! PERIODT lol

Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Oh I didn’t say she was ugly. She’s cute. Pretty and beautiful are different than cute to me. That’s just my opinion. Taylor is a cute girl. She probably had potential to be more than cute but her wig/helmets with the sharp edges were TERRIBLE and distracting. Her crab year, her hair was way better.  The past two years have been a dud. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Now Alicia you will not come in here and try to say Taylor is not a beautiful girl. That you will not take from her!! PERIODT lol

Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service