Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29228

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I don't remember her leading much.

Alicia Wax said:

Chile, not a damn thing. She lead like two times lol. Maybe she did more behind the scenes.

Mika Smith said:

But what exactly did Dannie Linkford do in her position as co-captain?

And now there is y’all that there are actually 11 dolls and that Samaria made it that’s why she hasn’t posted anything. What y’all think? 

If there are no biases, then I don't expect the co captain to be who I think it will be.

As Akai is just walking in, she'd have no clue of who is a good leader or not beyond the girls that were present this past season.

Lies!  Linkford helped with a lot of field shows and created some of the most legendary counts. That catch on that Beyonce does was created by Ms. Linkford.  She was a beast!

Alicia Wax said:

Chile, not a damn thing. She lead like two times lol. Maybe she did more behind the scenes.

Mika Smith said:

But what exactly did Dannie Linkford do in her position as co-captain?that count that 

Well ive heard that Dani was the hardest working doll from “12” but KP got the Captain spot becuse she had the look

Mika Smith said:

FACTS

Leo said:

Well ive heard that Dani was the hardest working doll but KP got the Captain spot becuse she had the look

Mika Smith said:

If you look at the videos from 15. Everyone time KP ask Dannie L. to switch spots so she can be in the front, DL always looked like she never wanted to go. I think the only time she wasn’t  reluctant was BC BOTB.  But every time she was up front sis killed it. 99.5% of the time it was to a fast song. She use to work those girls out! I still tickle every time because poor crab baby Mel was in trouble when DL was upfront.  That first game still cracks me up to this day.  

Im convinced that Call Me '14 routine against UL was heavily Linkford influenced. It consistently got blah after that, up until Homecoming (i love that spin into the ending pose) and Bayou. Those were my favorite 14 field features. 

Truth_Serum said:

FACTS

Leo said:

Well ive heard that Dani was the hardest working doll but KP got the Captain spot becuse she had the look

Mika Smith said:

Come on Trin.TEA! Lol

Absolutely, one of my favorite routines too!

SUarchitect said:

Im convinced that Call Me '14 routine against UL was heavily Linkford influenced. It consistently got blah after that, up until Homecoming (i love that spin into the ending pose) and Bayou. Those were my favorite 14 field features. 

Truth_Serum said:

FACTS

Leo said:

Mika Smith said:

Tbh, Connor acted more like a captain in 2015 than KP and Linkford. If it wasn’t for Connor, then 2015 woulda been dead. 

Mika Smith said:

Dani Linkford was the strongest crab on field of her class('12). I'm convinced she had heavy influence on field routines in 14 and 15. I loved her last Bayou Classic BOTB leading marching out...sis was killin it. Lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service