Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29226

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes LMAO! Mel had me CRINE her crab year.

TICtoc said:

If you look at the videos from 15. Everyone time KP ask Dannie L. to switch spots so she can be in the front, DL always looked like she never wanted to go. I think the only time she wasn’t  reluctant was BC BOTB.  But every time she was up front sis killed it. 99.5% of the time it was to a fast song. She use to work those girls out! I still tickle every time because poor crab baby Mel was in trouble when DL was upfront.  That first game still cracks me up to this day.  

LMAOOOOO

Swimphan said:

Come on Trin.TEA! Lol

Did I not just say maybe she did a lot of behind the scenes stuff? She could have did that without the “co captain “ title. Micah does a lot for the girls and she isn’t co captain. You don’t need that title to do counts and field shows lol

Truth_Serum said:

Lies!  Linkford helped with a lot of field shows and created some of the most legendary counts. That catch on that Beyonce does was created by Ms. Linkford.  She was a beast!

Alicia Wax said:

Chile, not a damn thing. She lead like two times lol. Maybe she did more behind the scenes.

Mika Smith said:

But what exactly did Dannie Linkford do in her position as co-captain?that count that 

I miss Dolls that would work the squad as a unit on uptempo numbers. 

Linkford was one of the best and most precise stand dancers, and by far the strongest field dancer of her season. Until we got Aysha.  Both naturally beautiful girls. And that J State BOTB Nobody Does It Better drum breakdown is one that will go down in the books.  She introduced an old nasty count that nobody has quite nailed the same since. Lol 

TICtoc said:

If you look at the videos from 15. Everyone time KP ask Dannie L. to switch spots so she can be in the front, DL always looked like she never wanted to go. I think the only time she wasn’t  reluctant was BC BOTB.  But every time she was up front sis killed it. 99.5% of the time it was to a fast song. She use to work those girls out! I still tickle every time because poor crab baby Mel was in trouble when DL was upfront.  That first game still cracks me up to this day.  

It’s funny how you say that bc Mel was getting pissed in her vlog after she asked the girls what was their favorite moment on the team and a lot of girls said their first game and their crab season and Mel was smacking her lips and changing the subject lol. She hates her crab season lol

TICtoc said:

Absolutely! They are a category 5 hurricane when they perform as a unit to a uptempo song. 

SUarchitect said:

I miss Dolls that would work the squad as a unit on uptempo numbers. 

Linkford was one of the best and most precise stand dancers, and by far the strongest field dancer of her season. Until we got Aysha.  Both naturally beautiful girls. And that J State BOTB Nobody Does It Better drum breakdown is one that will go down in the books.  She introduced an old nasty count that nobody has quite nailed the same since. Lol 

TICtoc said:

I don’t blame her.  They gave her hell her crab year but I love a comeback story and she improved her game the next year and so on. I know she came from a dance and cheer background she just never done stands before but she held her own on the field. 

Alicia Wax said:

It’s funny how you say that bc Mel was getting pissed in her vlog after she asked the girls what was their favorite moment on the team and a lot of girls said their first game and their crab season and Mel was smacking her lips and changing the subject lol. She hates her crab season lol

TICtoc said:

So band/doll camp in 2 weeks?! The fall semester is early this year looks like.

Y'all just don't do right!!! Why is this thread titled as such?!

Scornful Doll gives me life. Lol. 

HeartOfADancer said:

Omg I just realized what the title said lmaoooo!!

BandJunkee said:

Scornful Doll gives me life. Lol. 

HeartOfADancer said:

2015 was really overhyped tbh. The only good things we got from that year was the bayou classic leo, He loves me, Jaqueline York, ASU game (kinda), and I would say “Hello” by Adele but when you look closely the crabs and vets kinda butchered that entire performance. Everything else was blah lol. Even though the squad lineup was legendary now that we look back on it, the drama kinda makes me feel like that season almost never really happened if that makes sense.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service