Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29228

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Umm Actually she does I had a class with Beatriz at Southern. Her mom is dark. Regardless of the simple  fact she considers herself black, lets not forget Slave ships didnt just come to America love. Brazil and the islands got the most slaves. My people are creole which is pretty much a mixture of everything but at the end of the day we are black.

Alicia Wax said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Was Beatriz mixed with black?

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

True, the most slaves went to Brazil followed by the Caribbean.. then America. And while some latinos who have a very high percentage of black/african blood such as Dominicans do not consider themselves black (due to miseducation and inferiority complexes engrained in their culture), most Brazilians do and have remained very close to their african heritage over the centuries (even those who don't "look" black). 

louisianaboi08 said:

Umm Actually she does I had a class with Beatriz at Southern. Her mom is dark. Regardless of the simple  fact she considers herself black, lets not forget Slave ships didnt just come to America love. Brazil and the islands got the most slaves. My people are creole which is pretty much a mixture of everything but at the end of the day we are black.

Alicia Wax said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Oh naw she didn’t like crabbing she said it wasn’t worth it 

Alicia Wax said:

I could see if she quit for personal issues, but sis joined a whole ‘nother team after lol. Like who the hell does that?! 

Leo said:

PERIOD! I wouldve cut her ass too. You made the dolls and QUIT! BYE

Alicia Wax said:

At the end of the day she quit and joined another team! I wouldn’t have picked her to join the team either! 

MiamiVice92 said:

I'm really sad Jordyn Celestin didn't make it. I'm sure it had more to do than just skill because her technique is top-tier, creme of the crop level. Some of the clips I've seen of the alleged crabs that made it didn't hold up to par to what she can bring to the table. I'm definitely leaning on the fact that she made the team and quit so, as someone chimed in earlier, she's considered a "flight risk." I remember her posting on IG at one point that she struggled with low self-worth and was even in a dark moment in her life so maybe that was the cause.

They don’t claim y’all so why y’all so quick to claim them. That’s all I’m saying. 

P Fairchild said:

True, the most slaves went to Brazil followed by the Caribbean.. then America. And while some latinos who have a very high percentage of black/african blood such as Dominicans do not consider themselves black (due to miseducation and inferiority complexes engrained in their culture), most Brazilians do and have remained very close to their african heritage over the centuries (even those who don't "look" black). 

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

I know all of this. But just because they are mixed with black does not make them black in MY eyes. There are mixe, black and white Brazilians. The end. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

So why the hell she audition again? She makes no sense lol

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

I could see if she quit for personal issues, but sis joined a whole ‘nother team after lol. Like who the hell does that?! 

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

At the end of the day she quit and joined another team! I wouldn’t have picked her to join the team either! 

MiamiVice92 said:

I'm really sad Jordyn Celestin didn't make it. I'm sure it had more to do than just skill because her technique is top-tier, creme of the crop level. Some of the clips I've seen of the alleged crabs that made it didn't hold up to par to what she can bring to the table. I'm definitely leaning on the fact that she made the team and quit so, as someone chimed in earlier, she's considered a "flight risk." I remember her posting on IG at one point that she struggled with low self-worth and was even in a dark moment in her life so maybe that was the cause.

Ain't no way she quit cuz she didnt like crabbing only to have to audition again and have to crab?! she wasnt going to bypass crabbing if she made it again. So it wasnt worth it before and worth it now? Had to be other reasons

Alicia Wax said:

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

MiamiVice92 said:

No shade, I did hear two years ago that’s the reason she quit. Bc of “hazing” or some shit like that. Then I heard that she quit bc she wanted to dance all year around and that’s why she chose the gnbz

SUAlum11 said:

Ain't no way she quit cuz she didnt like crabbing only to have to audition again and have to crab?! she wasnt going to bypass crabbing if she made it again. So it wasnt worth it before and worth it now? Had to be other reasons

Alicia Wax said:

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

MiamiVice92 said:

I dont know why she quit and wont claim to know. But if she auditioned again and would have made it she would have been CRABBING. Lol, all I'm saying.

Alicia Wax said:

No shade, I did hear two years ago that’s the reason she quit. Bc of “hazing” or some shit like that. Then I heard that she quit bc she wanted to dance all year around and that’s why she chose the gnbz

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

MiamiVice92 said:

EXACTLY.

SUAlum11 said:

I dont know why she quit and wont claim to know. But if she auditioned again and would have made it she would have been CRABBING. Lol, all I'm saying.

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

MiamiVice92 said:

TBT Forever Doll...CHRISDELIN KELLY

I'm not gonna say who but a certain forever Doll was my dance coach in high school and i dropped the team my crab year and made the team again. My "new girl" season was hell in a shell. So i can totally understand her CRABBING crabbing, Dolls don't play 

Alicia Wax said:

EXACTLY.

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Vamped09 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Leo said:

Alicia Wax said:

MiamiVice92 said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service