Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29256

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There's one from Traci Princes era that i want to see remade.  Its like a cross cross top but it's curvy.  I have to find a video 

GAPeach said:

I’d like a new two piece uniform, either a skirt or high-wasted briefs like the blue one, another blazer/coat outfit like the ones they wore for Homecoming they wore in ‘17, and a remake of an old uniform, like old, nothing from the 2000s but with a modern twist. But y’all think we’ll ever see that blue feather uni and the silver boots again? 

PERIODT!!! As I said black is represented by skin pigmentation.  Black is not a nationality or race lol.

louisianaboi08 said:

Umm Actually she does I had a class with Beatriz at Southern. Her mom is dark. Regardless of the simple  fact she considers herself black, lets not forget Slave ships didnt just come to America love. Brazil and the islands got the most slaves. My people are creole which is pretty much a mixture of everything but at the end of the day we are black.

Alicia Wax said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Was Beatriz mixed with black?

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Her skin pigmentation ain’t black though so that’s a fail.

Stuntboi06 said:

PERIODT!!! As I said black is represented by skin pigmentation.  Black is not a nationality or race lol.

louisianaboi08 said:

Umm Actually she does I had a class with Beatriz at Southern. Her mom is dark. Regardless of the simple  fact she considers herself black, lets not forget Slave ships didnt just come to America love. Brazil and the islands got the most slaves. My people are creole which is pretty much a mixture of everything but at the end of the day we are black.

Alicia Wax said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

I hate that S on Kayla's two piece lol 

I would love to see the jacket/robe uniform remade in the same color, but to where the knot doesn't shift. 

SUAlum11 said:

I agree with some of what u said also. But they really need another navy/dark blue leo or even a new columbia blue one with silver with a front-mid cut out

I dont wanna see a new skirt set uni at all. That navy two piece set/pants one from 2007 bayou BOTB was actually already kinda made again in white for KP 15 bayou BOTB. Go look at the open back cut out on both are exactly the same. Just different color and different "S"

SUarchitect said:

Wishlist  ?? 

I want white full leo, something ornate and higher cut, not necessarily French (preferably tho lol) but not that junior high cut they adjusted the uniform to. OR a remake of the white ones they no longer wear, like white and silver or the white with midsection cutout 

Another two piece skirt set, not sure what color 

Remade old gold two piece with tights from DT era, or bring back the Navy two piece "S" tight set from Airee 07 Bayou BOTB 

PLEASE remake April's Bayou BOTB leo.  That thing is losing sequin fast. 

Macia3 said:

What uniform colors do you all hope to see this year? Personally, i don't want to see another white uniform from them until 2022. I want a new gold uni and a navy blue/powder blue combination. 

Lashalln is pissed and spilling tea on fb lol this raggedy ass site acting up so I can’t post pics. If what he is saying is true. I will have a hard time supporting this fall. 

Girl summarize or message me on the other site. 

Alicia Wax said:

Lashalln is pissed and spilling tea on fb lol this raggedy ass site acting up so I can’t post pics. If what he is saying is true. I will have a hard time supporting this fall. 

Hell my skin pigmentation aint black it's brown but I am still considered black. No my friend you are a fail here.

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

My skin is brown too. Of course I’m black. If you don’t have two black parents, you are not black to me. The end. My opinion. Moving on.

Stuntboi06 said:

Hell my skin pigmentation aint black it's brown but I am still considered black. No my friend you are a fail here.

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Lashalln isnt a judge, forever, doll, etc so why does his opinion matter at face value! He wasnt there watching any of the girls audition so he dont know what was presented nor executed! His faves DIDNT make it and he is entitled to his own opinion but the organization dont CARE! 

I can post it on the other site. Dm me or @ me in the thread so I can post in there lol

GAPeach said:

Girl summarize or message me on the other site. 

Alicia Wax said:

Girl where is the screenshot. What is he saying? 

Alicia Wax said:

That doesn't make sense. Lol. 

And how are we on color again ? 

Alicia Wax said:

My skin is brown too. Of course I’m black. If you don’t have two black parents, you are not black to me. The end. My opinion. Moving on.

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service