Replies

• I'll wait until I can see the close-ups from everything, but missing a little umph so far.

• There will be very little umph this year. This year will give you classic doll tease

Mika Smith said:

I'll wait until I can see the close-ups from everything, but missing a little umph so far.

Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The Wait is Over.
    The girls are here!! Let’s keep it positive. What were some of your takeaways from tonight?
  • Okay, the fieldshow wasn't bad.

• 6666348483?profile=originalChile... 

• That routine was a fool!..just to much going on. Reminded me of 16 17 choreography just bland. One thing can't nobody say is that 2018 choreography was bad. Idk just wasn't wowed by this routine 

• loved the march in energy.. and akai's "we here bitches" attitude/hair flips were everything ... TBD on the stands .. fieldshow was decent but i expected more.. just the first though6666348064?profile=original

• And that’s supposed to get us excited for season?! Lol

And why do y’all act like classic dolls were so boring and had no “umph”? 

Kiara Mix said:

There will be very little umph this year. This year will give you classic doll tease

Mika Smith said:

I'll wait until I can see the close-ups from everything, but missing a little umph so far.

The girls are here!! Let’s keep it positive. What were some of your takeaways from tonight?
  • It was boring.

What's happening? said:

So this field show...... can we all agree that it wasn't it? Like this isn't an opening of the season field show. If this is classical doll tease chileeee

• Right! I was not with it at all...at all

What's happening? said:

So this field show...... can we all agree that it wasn't it? Like this isn't an opening of the season field show. If this is classical doll tease chileeee

• Even if they were attempting to do classic doll they missed. Traci era is classic doll and they were high energy and clean. They looked sloppy and they messed up. And what was the weird little GG walk up foot shuffle at the beginning. That looked sloppy. 

This reply was deleted.