Let’s continue the conversation. 

Views: 11445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dannie made most of the counts, but ‘15 and ‘16 did contribute a great deal. I think Lashalln only created the walking count. 

Wish the 50th thread could have stayed open forever. Here is a little something of the 80s era I came across. Some of these counts been around for sooo long, just remixed.

She still got it!   Lol.  Funk had a heavy influence on so many HBCU dance lines.  That jazz funk fusion is still relevant to this day!

Mika Smith said:

Wish the 50th thread could have stayed open forever. Here is a little something of the 80s era I came across. Some of these counts been around for sooo long, just remixed.

Whew! Those older Dolls are so energetic and spunky. Tirzah was feeling those counts lol, that last count was too cute.

Mika Smith said:

Friend, did you see Ms. G doing singles to “Yearning for Your Love”?

Truth_Serum said:

She still got it!   Lol.  Funk had a heavy influence on so many HBCU dance lines.  That jazz funk fusion is still relevant to this day!

Mika Smith said:

Hey friend!   Yeah, I saw her having a fire moment!  She was feeling it!

BandJunkee said:

Friend, did you see Ms. G doing singles to “Yearning for Your Love”?

Truth_Serum said:

Mika Smith said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service