Views: 30095

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for  doing this I've see this forum turned from respectual discussing the squads to personally may negative comments about these youngs ladies physically which is sad. 

Everyone please leave discussion about looks alone. Dolls are human beings and shouldn’t be humiliated on a forum. Please keep the discussion solely about dance!

I wish I could get in some of y’all heads and see what your expectations are. I was pleased with them this weekend from the footage I’ve seen. I may do a breakdown later but let me just touch on the Akai commentary I’ve seen either on here or YouTube. Sis is not a chaperone. She shows up cute as she wants to be but she WORKS! You can see the love and passion she has for those girls and the Doll brand. It seemed to be a slow start to some of you but she has a vision for them and I see she’s truly running the show. Can’t do anything but respect it. Sis is present and vocal. In one of the vids Micah was riding the beat and throwing counts while someone was losing their shit calling Cam’s name, she said “Micah, don’t throw anymore.” And I am weak! Lol! Idk if that was the reason she told her that or not but she’s extremely hands on so please stop beating these ladies up when they are fulfilling the duties given to them from the head, not the spectators. I’m enjoying them and feel like they’re delivering and show growth.

Oh wow, I missed that and it explains a lot. So Akai is dictating the mood this season...hmmm. Nonetheless, Micah is doing great at the helm.

HeartOfADancer said:

Sis is present and vocal. In one of the vids Micah was riding the beat and throwing counts while someone was losing their shit calling Cam’s name, she said “Micah, don’t throw anymore.” And I am weak! Lol! Idk if that was the reason she told her that or not but she’s extremely hands on so please stop beating these ladies up when they are fulfilling the duties given to them from the head, not the spectators. I’m enjoying them and feel like they’re delivering and show growth.

Akai is just.... sis does not play. She is Director, Security, usher, muscle, chile.....

I’m glad the dolls has someone on their side that is passionette and cares for the brand.

I hope Courtney starts shutting those annoying fake fans down when she settles in being the director for the Stingettes.

Lmao...  lol

Peachyp said:

Akai is just.... sis does not play. She is Director, Security, usher, muscle, chile.....

I’m glad the dolls has someone on their side that is passionette and cares for the brand.

I hope Courtney starts shutting those annoying fake fans down when she settles in being the director for the Stingettes.

I respect effective oversight, but this slightly reminds me of Worthy and Bridgette, which means if it isn’t kept in checked, it becomes domineering and hindering. Let the squad flourish and be organically without unwarranted interference. Yes, that can apply to the band leadership as well. She doesn’t need to flex, which is the sense I’m getting from all these praises of her borderline overbearing presence.

HeartOfADancer said:

I wish I could get in some of y’all heads and see what your expectations are. I was pleased with them this weekend from the footage I’ve seen. I may do a breakdown later but let me just touch on the Akai commentary I’ve seen either on here or YouTube. Sis is not a chaperone. She shows up cute as she wants to be but she WORKS! You can see the love and passion she has for those girls and the Doll brand. It seemed to be a slow start to some of you but she has a vision for them and I see she’s truly running the show. Can’t do anything but respect it. Sis is present and vocal. In one of the vids Micah was riding the beat and throwing counts while someone was losing their shit calling Cam’s name, she said “Micah, don’t throw anymore.” And I am weak! Lol! Idk if that was the reason she told her that or not but she’s extremely hands on so please stop beating these ladies up when they are fulfilling the duties given to them from the head, not the spectators. I’m enjoying them and feel like they’re delivering and show growth.

I get what you're saying. But it's clear to me that she wants things to return to the basics of Doll business. I don't think she's really overbearing. I think she has to set the tone with her expectations and then she'll be able pull back a little bit. Not only that, these girls have pretty much been doing their own thing as far as authority. DT didn't really seem as hands on. I don't foresee any of those petty in-house disputes, unauthorized uniform alterations, egos, or anything that I think has been a damper on them in recent years being an issue under Akai. And sis has her own things going on so I'm not even sure how long she'll be in her role but I hope she can stick around. 

P.H. said:

I respect effective oversight, but this slightly reminds me of Worthy and Bridgette, which means if it isn’t kept in checked, it becomes domineering and hindering. Let the squad flourish and be organically without unwarranted interference. Yes, that can apply to the band leadership as well. She doesn’t need to flex, which is the sense I’m getting from all these praises of her borderline overbearing presence.

HeartOfADancer said:

Live footage of Akai letting yall know she is incharge of the girls...

Ummm Please dont classify Akai in the same category as Bridgette because we both know that's CLEARLY A STRETCH! Thanks

P.H. said:

HeartOfADancer said:

So you mention the clip of her acting a certain way but don’t post it. What the what?

I don’t think she’s overbearing at all. She’s going to protect those girls at all cost. The number of people that swarm them from all the cameras and people in their face. She’s trying to give them some peace. A little order is necessary at times. Like someone said they’ve had freedom to do whatever for the longest. 

I know you said don’t post it, but could you say at least who recorded the clip 

Chuck Taylor said:

So you mention the clip of her acting a certain way but don’t post it. What the what?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service