Replies

• Sorry Kaylon but I had to delete the last discussion.

Everyone please leave discussion about looks alone. Dolls are human beings and shouldn’t be humiliated on a forum. Please keep the discussion solely about dance!

• Thank you!! 

Peachyp said:

Sorry Kaylon but I had to delete the last discussion.

Everyone please leave discussion about looks alone. Dolls are human beings and shouldn’t be humiliated on a forum. Please keep the discussion solely about dance!

Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 4
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Lo, i just wanted to comment on something i in the other thread. The two counts that were said to be "Not JSette" or rudimentary lol, they in fact are JSette counts and Stingettes and UAPB took the count from them. Older fans know that the stingettes are hybirds of Jsettes/Dolls to a certain extent.. i'm not going to go into "bucking" because what's understood needs not to be explained.. i just found it funny that yall would say those are not JSette counts LMAO everybody know that.. except the new girls...

• Those were 100% J-Sette counts.  I can’t remember the young lady’s name who danced for the J-Settes or one of the community squads and went to UAPB and basically changed their style.  

I hate the whole Stingettes stole XYZ convo because it’s always stated to try to take away from their shine.  Whether or not they are referential is irrelevant!   That squad is a powerhouse and they have developed their own style.  You can tell that they have invested into their dance program.  Give props when it’s due.  The teams look nothing alike now!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lo, i just wanted to comment on something i in the other thread. The two counts that were said to be "Not JSette" or rudimentary lol, they in fact are JSette counts and Stingettes and UAPB took the count from them. Older fans know that the stingettes are hybirds of Jsettes/Dolls to a certain extent.. i'm not going to go into "bucking" because what's understood needs not to be explained.. i just found it funny that yall would say those are not JSette counts LMAO everybody know that.. except the new girls...

• I was wondering what happened to the other thread, but I agree that some things should be off limits. People imo should focus on things that can be changed.

I definitely saw Jsettes in that Stingettes count but I dont see Dolls with Stingettes, however I don't know the history of these teams. 

• I used to dragggg Sting for that a long time ago for bucking or doing a sette count but they earned their stripes and have their own style now .. I will never take that from them ..

Truth_Serum said:

Those were 100% J-Sette counts.  I can’t remember the young lady’s name who danced for the J-Settes and went to UAPB and basically changed their style.  

I hate the whole Stingettes stole XYZ convo because it’s always stated to try to take away from their shine.  Whether or not they are referential is irrelevant!   That squad is a powerhouse and they have developed their own style.  You can tell that they have invested into their dance program.  Give props when it’s due.  The teams look nothing alike now!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lo, i just wanted to comment on something i in the other thread. The two counts that were said to be "Not JSette" or rudimentary lol, they in fact are JSette counts and Stingettes and UAPB took the count from them. Older fans know that the stingettes are hybirds of Jsettes/Dolls to a certain extent.. i'm not going to go into "bucking" because what's understood needs not to be explained.. i just found it funny that yall would say those are not JSette counts LMAO everybody know that.. except the new girls...

• I respect that you said you didn't know the history.. instead of acting like you do .. like some .. i will definitely say the sting have taken elements from the dolls .. i see it more field wise and in other areas but they have developed that into their own style ..

Mika Smith said:

I was wondering what happened to the other thread, but I agree that some things should be off limits. People imo should focus on things that can be changed.

I definitely saw Jsettes in that Stingettes count but I dont see Dolls with Stingettes, however I don't know the history of these teams. 

• Now yall know darn well those were Sette counts I mean all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,and 8 of it. But those aren't the only Sette counts they have in their book either it has already been established. I am not sure how that debate came about.

• Whew this is annoying! Everybody wants to be seen smh.

• Lol. Lmao

Stuntboi06 said:

Now yall know darn well those were Sette counts I mean all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,and 8 of it. But those aren't the only Sette counts they have in their book either it has already been established. I am not sure how that debate came about.

This reply was deleted.