Views: 26168

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Whew Gabby! Now let me look at Taneria!

I liked this a lot.

Yessssssss those are the Dolls I love!  While the Jsettes were flopping around on that feild and the Stingettes drowning in drama this week my girls were giving me what I know they had in them! 

Yes i loved this routine. It would have been perfect if Lindsey didn’t look lost for half of the routine, but I’ll let my girl slide.

Mika Smith said:

Gabby served.

Mika Smith said:

I liked this a lot.

Sis you have been saying you wanted a With Me remake for the longest because I have too....so what is the real issue? Just wondering

SUarchitect said:

Hmmm 98 With Me or 05 With Me?  

I suppose this is ok after two weeks off. Lol   I mean it is Doc era choreo.  

Kaylon Voovam said:

I also would like to know....where is Arianna? She didn’t dance today and im not sure if she was on the sideline. I hope she is ok and isn’t injured or quit. BTW, the dolls remade the “With Me” fieldshow.

Now THIS is a moment!

Yes! Gabby lives for the dramatics and I love it!

This is definitely a moment.

Dont Mind Me said:

Gabby served.

Mika Smith said:

I liked this a lot.

Gabby gave me everything i needed and more!!! the dolls did good

Dont Mind Me said:

Gabby served.

Mika Smith said:

I liked this a lot.

Oh I don't have any complaints at all, i was expecting a new feature.  I'll take a remake of Doc era anyday though. Lol   

SUAlum11 said:

Sis you have been saying you wanted a With Me remake for the longest because I have too....so what is the real issue? Just wondering

SUarchitect said:

Hmmm 98 With Me or 05 With Me?  

I suppose this is ok after two weeks off. Lol   I mean it is Doc era choreo.  

Kaylon Voovam said:

I also would like to know....where is Arianna? She didn’t dance today and im not sure if she was on the sideline. I hope she is ok and isn’t injured or quit. BTW, the dolls remade the “With Me” fieldshow.

After tonight I want to see what fonts are going to come with the “yeah the Dolls did....but...” comments because they DID THAT. 

Okay I'm ready to see the ones that said that they gave up on watching this season and was talking trash about Micah. I'm ready to see this.

Sugamama said:

After tonight I want to see what fonts are going to come with the “yeah the Dolls did....but...” comments because they DID THAT. 

If they do that, then their bias is showing. This is the Micah i know and live for! Geaux Dolls

What's happening? said:

Okay I'm ready to see the ones that said that they gave up on watching this season and was talking trash about Micah. I'm ready to see this.

Sugamama said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service