Replies

• **Waits on Dollsvillage to repost the “White Lines” intro 50 times to prove why Micah is “that girl”.(DELUSIONAL!!!)

• ANYWAYS... When is senior night? Ready to see the other 3 seniors lead some songs before I burn my “#1 Dolls Stan” t-shirt for good.

• Chile he is real delusional. I like Micah, but upfront it’s a no from me 

Kaylon Voovam said:

**Waits on Dollsvillage to repost the “White Lines” intro 50 times to prove why Micah is “that girl”.(DELUSIONAL!!!)

Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 6, vs Black Foxes
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Micah seems to favor single count catch ons, if y’all know what I mean. After that ripple on White Lines, she really could’ve taken off and danced down while filling the music with movement. Unfortunately, the band’s book ain’t hitting so far this season. They are going to have to create their own moments and they’re totally capable of doing so. Study that music!!!

• Right. I love Mighty Mic, but I wish she bring all that sass, shade, and eyerolls she had early last season to the captain spot. At least it would give me SOMETHING!! We’ve seen this fieldshow 4 times ladiesss...time for...you know...something new. It’s week 5, so it’s not too late to tell Gabby and Jordan you was just playing, IKEA.

Mehgan James said:

Chile he is real delusional. I like Micah, but upfront it’s a no from me 

Kaylon Voovam said:

**Waits on Dollsvillage to repost the “White Lines” intro 50 times to prove why Micah is “that girl”.(DELUSIONAL!!!)

Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 6, vs Black Foxes
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • IM really OVER ALL of THESE EXCUSES as to why , why THIS, WHY THAT , THE BLAME GAME........EXCUSES ARE RULES OF INCOMPETENCE PERIOD.........WHAT REALLY TOOK THE CAKE , WHEN SOMEONE BLAMED THE AD OR THE SCHEDULE OF THE OFF GAMES FOR THIS MEDORITY OF A 50TH CENTURY OF DOLLS
  • If we took away the fact that this is the 50th anniversary for the Dolls and “our” expectations of what the 50th should be then Micah as captain and the Dolls are doing what the Dolls do. Yes, we all want something more but unfortunately what we see is what we get. I personally want more creativity to the stands, count selections, March-ins and uniforms. I’m thinking they putting so much into Homecoming that everything else is second nature and these are young women with great memory can change field shows or add new counts. If all other teams have given multiple field shows then what is stopping the Dolls....Homecoming preparation? But, anyway hopefully they bring it for the Black Foxes and the Black Foxes is definitely bringing it. Oh...and I unlike others think Gabby did fine last season especially by this same time and not until the Swac Championship. 

• I also am so sick of these lame ass excuses. Micah is just not captain material. You can analyze all the single counts, gestures, backstories, etc. you want but you can’t force someone to have IT factor, same as you can’t take it away (like some of y’all try to do to KP). We ain’t waiting no more. The jury is in! All that can be hoped for are some cute moments and hopefully new unis. I expect the alumni Dolls to do well too. But please stop the BS! 

• I miss Dannie. 

• The field so repeat is never the Dolls fault. That the band director. The girls are told what they are dancing too. They have no choice really. I also heard that during Homecoming 3 Doll decades are dancing during halftime and old heads vs new heads battle of the band the night before. 

This reply was deleted.