Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 8 (Dolls v.s GGs)

The Dolls face off against the Golden girls of Alcorn this week. This is always a nice battle. How do you all think Micah will do against the undefeated Shunti? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... let’s try and get these threads back on track!!6652394084?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Might I add, for Micah’s mom to be a designer I have been underwhelmed with the uniform selections so far. We’ve basically been getting the same picks from last season, and the pantherette headband and shoes from last week was a No.

• What did you want to see in the uniform department then?

Kaylon Voovam said:

Might I add, for Micah’s mom to be a designer I have been underwhelmed with the uniform selections so far. We’ve basically been getting the same picks from last season, and the pantherette headband and shoes from last week was a No.

The Dolls face off against the Golden girls of Alcorn this week. This is always a nice battle. How do you all think Micah will do against the undefea…
  • I’m starting to believe that whole person behind multiple screen name theory.  To many coincidences.  It’s becoming painfully obvious now.  Lol

• Lol who are yo referring to?

Truth_Serum said:

I’m starting to believe that whole person behind multiple screen name theory.  To many coincidences.  It’s becoming painfully obvious now.  Lol

The Dolls face off against the Golden girls of Alcorn this week. This is always a nice battle. How do you all think Micah will do against the undefea…
  • Just unis that we haven't seen in a while or even a few new ones. I mean they were dancing with 9 girls majority of the season, so that was a good opportunity to break out some of the older unis. It’s like we are seeing the same ones being worn year after year.(gold beyonce, pumpkin, 3 diamonds, gold 2 piece,etc)

GAPeach said:

What did you want to see in the uniform department then?

Kaylon Voovam said:

Might I add, for Micah’s mom to be a designer I have been underwhelmed with the uniform selections so far. We’ve basically been getting the same picks from last season, and the pantherette headband and shoes from last week was a No.

• Oh I said it before, I’m tired of seeing Gold Beyoncé and it used to be my favorite uniform and if you mean the gold 2 piece with the pants, don’t get me started on it. Hate that entire uniform. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Just unis that we haven't seen in a while or even a few new ones. I mean they were dancing with 9 girls majority of the season, so that was a good opportunity to break out some of the older unis. It’s like we are seeing the same ones being worn year after year.(gold beyonce, pumpkin, 3 diamonds, gold 2 piece,etc)

GAPeach said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

• I love the look of Gold Beyonce, especially in the sun, but I understand why people are tired of seeing it. I want to see a new uniform too. The season is almost over, so I hope we get this week.
  • LoL@ Gold Beyonce.

It really does look good in the sun. They looked so sparkly and classy yesterday especially in comparison to Motion. Their uniform was so dull.

• Yess. I was talking about the gold 2 piece from game 1 at Mcneese, but I’m tired of the pants one too. They wear it so much because it’s the only uni with pants and long sleeves they have for the cold weather performances. Their next new uniform should be something with sleeves and pants lol.

GAPeach said:

Oh I said it before, I’m tired of seeing Gold Beyoncé and it used to be my favorite uniform and if you mean the gold 2 piece with the pants, don’t get me started on it. Hate that entire uniform. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Just unis that we haven't seen in a while or even a few new ones. I mean they were dancing with 9 girls majority of the season, so that was a good opportunity to break out some of the older unis. It’s like we are seeing the same ones being worn year after year.(gold beyonce, pumpkin, 3 diamonds, gold 2 piece,etc)

GAPeach said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

• @mika smith: They really did. But it’s old, even for me. I really would love an expensive looking uniform with some feathers incorporated. Will I get that? Probably not but I can dream.
This reply was deleted.