#FreeTheMotion

So I'm just sitting here eating my eggs roll compliments of Jack n The Box I used to get 3 now I get 5 they real good dipped in ranch.. Anyway I'm just dry stalking the Motion page still getting my face played in... Is this gone be a on going thing because I'm a thick guh and I have thick guh problems so I'm not about to be into an early grave because the Motion wanna play in my face and raise my pressure up lmao... Please we beg of you to Please Free The Motion6652373493?profile=original

motion.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’m hearing the reveal is supposed to be sometime today and I’m just waiting like....

6665011866?profile=original

• Sis it's Tuesday damn near 5pm cst and the Motion have yet to be freed/revealed... Stop playing in my face Kia lol 

Raquel (Rocki) said:

I’m hearing the reveal is supposed to be sometime today and I’m just waiting like....

#FreeTheMotion
    So I'm just sitting here eating my eggs roll compliments of Jack n The Box I used to get 3 now I get 5 they real good dipped in ranch.. Anyway I'm ju…
  • They playing ALL DAY JSMH lol I wonder if this yr will be a small or larger squad

Nastacia Nati by Nature De Sousa said:

Sis it's Tuesday damn near 5pm cst and the Motion have yet to be freed/revealed... Stop playing in my face Kia lol 

Raquel (Rocki) said:

I’m hearing the reveal is supposed to be sometime today and I’m just waiting like....

#FreeTheMotion
    So I'm just sitting here eating my eggs roll compliments of Jack n The Box I used to get 3 now I get 5 they real good dipped in ranch.. Anyway I'm ju…
  • I don't care anymore lol... Not even if they could all buck while juggling chainsaws lmao... 

justDANCE said:

They playing ALL DAY JSMH lol I wonder if this yr will be a small or larger squad

Sis it's Tuesday damn near 5pm cst and the Motion have yet to be freed/revealed... Stop playing in my face Kia lol 

Raquel (Rocki) said:

#FreeTheMotion
  • See I will not with you on this thread!!

tumblr_oufaxjvsbw1sybyd5o1_500.gif

I don't care anymore lol... Not even if they could all buck while juggling chainsaws lmao... 

justDANCE said:

They playing ALL DAY JSMH lol I wonder if this yr will be a small or larger squad

Raquel (Rocki) said:

#FreeTheMotion
  • LMBO Not Bucking while juggling chainsaws!!! Stop!!!

I don't care anymore lol... Not even if they could all buck while juggling chainsaws lmao... 

justDANCE said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

#FreeTheMotion
  • Word on the street only 3 oldheads made the cut. Kera is captain. MK is still on the team as well. The third idk. But it’s sad because it seemed ‘17 loved their first year but Gip & Jermani not playing about discipline, showmanship, class, & overall dance ability. One crab that seems apparent is Semaya. I’m thinking the team is about 8-10 deep. This is all hearsay

• Semaya made it?!!!! Ok, I'm here for it!! The field has honestly been solid under MK's leadership, lots of great field work so I'm sure it will continue to be. 8-10? That is a good manageable size, now all we need is to see it..*hint hint Motion IG..*

giphy.gif

Ocean Fan said:

Word on the street only 3 oldheads made the cut. Kera is captain. MK is still on the team as well. The third idk. But it’s sad because it seemed ‘17 loved their first year but Gip & Jermani not playing about discipline, showmanship, class, & overall dance ability. One crab that seems apparent is Semaya. I’m thinking the team is about 8-10 deep. This is all hearsay

#FreeTheMotion
  • i would be so scared to be a crab under Jermani's leadership. she means business, lets see if they will survive bandcamp lol

• Lord I can’t with all these vague post. We probably won’t see these girls til band camp

6665444096?profile=original

This reply was deleted.