Gabby Outcasted? Still?

Gabby is Really killing it this season. Under her era ,the dolls Fieldshows have been what many fans have been missing/raving for!!, her count versatility  is everything. Her form also has made tremendous progress this season, it’s just very disheartening that she’s being outcasted by Dani/Her crab Sisters .Many have speculated  about what happened this season and rather or not she deserved captain ,I also understand that people grow apart and more importantly Understand that sometimes people only love you when you are inferior to them which is why I commend gabby on holding her head high.The Doll mystic is starting to diminish and is coming from within the organization itself what y’all think ? Am I the only one who has noticed? and as a friendly reminder a conversation can be had without bashing anyone!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I noticed that over the summer with Dani,and I really noticed during the first game it was like the rest of 16 was trying to compete with her.She his really doing her thing tho and is really starting to become one of my favorite captains.I think the Rest of 16 might be mad because she’ll be a two year.Loyalty is not the issue because if that was the case I don’t see how you can be more loyal to anyone besides your crab sister (band wise )

• I feel like she has. Her birthday just recently past and I saw a few shout outs from a few fan pages. But Taylor's birthday is today and my timeline got flooded from current dolls, former dolls and almost every major doll fan page.  I didn't see the same love or shout outs for Gabby as I see with Taylor. 

• Are yall REALLY going on and on about some shit that happened 3 months ago? The season is halfway over with...GIVE IT A REST PLEASE!

Nothing like some barely legal queens continuing to keep up some mess that NO ONE else is talking about. Live your life and be considered about YOUR business. If you do that, you dont find time to emerse yourself in anyone else's drama...I promise you. 

LET IT GO, already. please. matter fact, how about yall talk about your own drama you got in YOUR own live, who you dont like, and who dont like you....and lets discuss THAT.

But this whole Gabby vs Doll Nation argument is played out, Aside from it being not true. MOVE ON!!!

• 1. You were definitely not the only one who noticed Gabby being treated differently. We do not know what Gabby did to make the girls treat her this way so it's kinda hard to speak on. We could easily say that things like this should be kept off social media but everyone should be allowed to post who and what they want on their social media accounts. 

2. Gabby will not be a 2 year captain. She is graduating in Spring 2019.

3. Kaylon & Taylor seems to be the only vets not participating in this whole thing. Seems like they aren't going out of their way to "outcast" Gabby. They post what they want and keep it moving. The other girls are making it very noticeable though. 

4. I hope they can get through this. 

• I dont know who a barely legal queen is, but I'm a whole female lol. Anyway I think fans enjoy watching these girls grow with their crab sisters, and watching their bond. Lets not act like we didnt used to see '16 always together all the time, especially micah and gabby. So I dont think people are dragging on about what happened during the auditions this summer, more of what they are seeing currently via on campus and social media. 

Jason said:

Are yall REALLY going on and on about some shit that happened 3 months ago? The season is halfway over with...GIVE IT A REST PLEASE!

Nothing like some barely legal queens continuing to keep up some mess that NO ONE else is talking about. Live your life and be considered about YOUR business. If you do that, you dont find time to emerse yourself in anyone else's drama...I promise you. 

LET IT GO, already. please. matter fact, how about yall talk about your own drama you got in YOUR own live, who you dont like, and who dont like you....and lets discuss THAT.

But this whole Gabby vs Doll Nation argument is played out, Aside from it being not true. MOVE ON!!!

Gabby Outcasted? Still?
    Gabby is Really killing it this season. Under her era ,the dolls Fieldshows have been what many fans have been missing/raving for!!, her count versat…
  • If there is anything going on then it really isn't any of our business. All this speculation and assuming is exhausted and dried out. Creating a whole forum about this isn't gonna solve a single thing, all this does is create more mess! What happens in the doll room should stay between the girls that have earned the title of a dancing doll. The only thing us fans should focus on are the performances this squad puts on at official events. 

• PERIODT!!! And I guess you just dont even think of how this would make GABBY feel if she saw this thread, huh? smh. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Justin S. said:

If there is anything going on then it really isn't any of our business. All this speculation and assuming is exhausted and dried out. Creating a whole forum about this isn't gonna solve a single thing, all this does is create more mess! What happens in the doll room should stay between the girls that have earned the title of a dancing doll. The only thing us fans should focus on are the performances this squad puts on at official events. 

Gabby Outcasted? Still?
    Gabby is Really killing it this season. Under her era ,the dolls Fieldshows have been what many fans have been missing/raving for!!, her count versat…
  • GABBY AND THE DOLLS STICK TOGETHER AND GEAUX EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE AND MAKE YOUR HATERS YOUR MOTIVATORS AMEN !!!
  • I agree but I wasn’t trying to start or create anymore drama it just was an observation because not only were dolls excluding her but even the damn fan pages !! I also talked about how great Gabby is doing so this thread was in no way slandering ANYONE.y’all can stfu, my main question was really have dolls business been becoming to public due to people within the organization and how they handle things publicly. I as a fan should not know that there is tension on the team! I love the Dolls and feel like they are the best but I also get a vibe of that everyone is competing against each other(only for their selves) instead of as a unit. 
    They have been looking really Good this year I just feel like the unity is missing. This is a forum where people have discussions if you don’t like it keep it moving dummies!
    Justin S. said:

If there is anything going on then it really isn't any of our business. All this speculation and assuming is exhausted and dried out. Creating a whole forum about this isn't gonna solve a single thing, all this does is create more mess! What happens in the doll room should stay between the girls that have earned the title of a dancing doll. The only thing us fans should focus on are the performances this squad puts on at official events. 

Gabby Outcasted? Still?

• Exactly! There nothing like watching crabs bonds over the years / Growth together it has been apart of the DOLLS and what has made them who they are today they have a very strong pride of legacy so to not see that is what is disheartening. One thing that I can say about 15 they are were very different dancers but you can tell that they really supported each other/love watching each other dance and it was genuine
    Bamagirl17 said:

I dont know who a barely legal queen is, but I'm a whole female lol. Anyway I think fans enjoy watching these girls grow with their crab sisters, and watching their bond. Lets not act like we didnt used to see '16 always together all the time, especially micah and gabby. So I dont think people are dragging on about what happened during the auditions this summer, more of what they are seeing currently via on campus and social media. 

Jason said:

Are yall REALLY going on and on about some shit that happened 3 months ago? The season is halfway over with...GIVE IT A REST PLEASE!

Gabby Outcasted? Still?
This reply was deleted.