Im sorry ya'll, I had to make this thread on my phone... Homecoming has me running all over the place.  I'll have post a GHOE recap on Monday .... BUT, I WILL NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRAG HOT ICE! ..... SO...Hot Ice sucks X 100= GIRL SIT DOWN... See yall at the Battle of the bands tonight .. AGGIE PRIDE... let pray Norfolk doesn't get mad and try to fight.. 

6652383284?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I heard that Hot Ice will not be in attendance.

• I expect this to be a great band battle between the BGMM & Legion. Golden Delight will put on a show!

• no Hot Ice. and from what little i saw of GD, they were boring mostly because of the theatrics 

• dance feature wise

That Guy From DC said:

no Hot Ice. and from what little i saw of GD, they were boring mostly because of the theatrics 

GHOE, Golden Delight vs HOT ICE, BGMM 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, NCATSU VS NSU, FISH SANDWICHES AND RI…
    Im sorry ya'll, I had to make this thread on my phone... Homecoming has me running all over the place.  I'll have post a GHOE recap on Monday .... BU…
  • From looking at the clips. Both bands did a great job. GD killed during the stands selections & the spirit mix. Loved the outfits.
  • It was definitely a great battle. I enjoyed A&T a little more. Their spirit mix was more hype & they were loud lol. Of course Golden Delight looked good as ever. 
    BandGeek said:

From looking at the clips. Both bands did a great job. GD killed during the stands selections & the spirit mix. Loved the outfits.
    GHOE, Golden Delight vs HOT ICE, BGMM 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, NCATSU VS NSU, FISH SANDWICHES AND RI…
    Im sorry ya'll, I had to make this thread on my phone... Homecoming has me running all over the place.  I'll have post a GHOE recap on Monday .... BU…
  • Sooooo let's discuss about how Delight showed their ass during the battle. They were straight eating! Wasn't to crazy about the actual stage feature. But I loved the stands & uniforms.
  • Yeah so um what's this about hot ice getting in trouble .A day before they see Delight? Spill the T

That Guy From DC said:

no Hot Ice. and from what little i saw of GD, they were boring mostly because of the theatrics 

• Hazing. A dancer was "forced" to blow up a condom. She had an allergic reaction afterwards. 

Delightfan said:

Yeah so um what's this about hot ice getting in trouble .A day before they see Delight? Spill the T

That Guy From DC said:

• Wow! That is crazy. Oh well....

HBCUCaptain said:

Hazing. A dancer was "forced" to blow up a condom. She had an allergic reaction afterwards. 

Delightfan said:

Yeah so um what's this about hot ice getting in trouble .A day before they see Delight? Spill the T

That Guy From DC said:

This reply was deleted.