GHOE, Golden Delight vs HOT ICE, BGMM 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, NCATSU VS NSU, FISH SANDWICHES AND RIBS, THERE'S A LOT GOING ON..

Im sorry ya'll, I had to make this thread on my phone... Homecoming has me running all over the place.  I'll have post a GHOE recap on Monday .... BUT, I WILL NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRAG HOT ICE! ..... SO...Hot Ice sucks X 100= GIRL SIT DOWN... See yall at the Battle of the bands tonight .. AGGIE PRIDE... let pray Norfolk doesn't get mad and try to fight.. 

Views: 1286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was about to put out a APB on you lol.

Haymer's chicken salad recipe! said:

I finally recuperated from GHOE... and Yes it took me a FULL WEEK... my thoughts.

1. Let me say AGGIE PRIDE!!  I love us for real!!!
  2. Golden Delight ate this whole weekend
  3. Battle of the Bands was great, loved the venue, hated the media delays
  4. The step show in the parking lot, im glad there was alcohol at the venue.
  5. Hot Ice was a no show... how much yall want to bet, they have a "come to Jesus" moment on Wednesday, and was like, "girl, we look a mess, how can we get out of going to Greensboro".... (Like, really!? who blows up condom for fun? Outside of preacher's kids,  8th graders, and Zetas.) 
  6. NSU's flag line dances like a sexy COGIC praise team... 
  7. Keke really  solidified her legacy this weekend (we'll talk captain's at the end of the season) 
  8. Delight ate at the game also!! 

Ummm yeah Aggie Pride!! GHOE WAS GREAT!! 

Yes she does. I love her. 

L.B. said:

alexus low key goes off. 

Kendrick said:

Yes Alexus. Work those counts. And I loved that uniform. 

Jackie S. said:

Nothing like her! 

L.B. said:

what about alexus on this Kevin’s heart

Isn't it funny how Keke just showed her butt this entire season lol. It's like she took everything that was said about her & went off.
K.Camp said:

Honestly, it took me a minute to recover myself. I agree with basically everything that you stated.  I must say, the videos speak no justice of how Golden Delight shut things down the entire weekend. That keep Keke danced her but off during GHOE and especially during the battle of the bands.  A few friends from other hbcu’s tagged along with me and they all pointed Keke out several times for going completely awf!     

I honestly was disappointed arriving in Greensboro to not see Hot Ice. Although I’m not the biggest fan, I appreciate the rivalry. Thankfully, the Legion was there so I was please. (I’m a big fan of the Spartan Legion).  I enjoyed getting to see Golden up close and personal, they are really beautiful. I also admire the strong sense of sisterhood  that’s showcased through current and alum members.

To make the long story short because I’m tired of typing, Golden Delight was “Golden” the entire weekend.

I finally recuperated from GHOE... and Yes it took me a FULL WEEK... my thoughts.

5. Hot Ice was a no show... how much yall want to bet, they have a "come to Jesus" moment on Wednesday, and was like, "girl, we look a mess, how can we get out of going to Greensboro".... (Like, really!? who blows up condom for fun? Outside of preacher's kids,  8th graders, and Zetas.) 
  7. Keke really  solidified her legacy this weekend (we'll talk captain's at the end of the season) 

I knew Keke was going to let loose this season. Her field shows was always there. It was the stands that we were asking for. Then on top of all of that. I think she had to get use to being in the leadership role & comfortable. Before she really let loose. And she did. So proud of her.

Kendrick said:

Isn't it funny how Keke just showed her butt this entire season lol. It's like she took everything that was said about her & went off.
K.Camp said:

Honestly, it took me a minute to recover myself. I agree with basically everything that you stated.  I must say, the videos speak no justice of how Golden Delight shut things down the entire weekend. That keep Keke danced her but off during GHOE and especially during the battle of the bands.  A few friends from other hbcu’s tagged along with me and they all pointed Keke out several times for going completely awf!     

I honestly was disappointed arriving in Greensboro to not see Hot Ice. Although I’m not the biggest fan, I appreciate the rivalry. Thankfully, the Legion was there so I was please. (I’m a big fan of the Spartan Legion).  I enjoyed getting to see Golden up close and personal, they are really beautiful. I also admire the strong sense of sisterhood  that’s showcased through current and alum members.

To make the long story short because I’m tired of typing, Golden Delight was “Golden” the entire weekend.

... Keke after this season.. Deserve all the praise... She absolutely have been on it this season..
Jackie S. said:

I knew Keke was going to let loose this season. Her field shows was always there. It was the stands that we were asking for. Then on top of all of that. I think she had to get use to being in the leadership role & comfortable. Before she really let loose. And she did. So proud of her.

Kendrick said:

K.Camp said:

Totally agree. As well as Jaidlin & Alexus. Now we have upcoming Marci who has big shoes to fill when these ladies are gone.

SBA said:

... Keke after this season.. Deserve all the praise... She absolutely have been on it this season..
Jackie S. said:

Kendrick said:

K.Camp said:

Hello all,

I know I am late to the party. However, I agree to what most have said about GD. They were great the entire GHOE weekend. From looking at clips and speaking with people who were present at the battle & game. Was very much pleased with the BGMM & GD. Plus the Spartan Legion. And to Keke, I knew once she got her own feel in the stands. She would be ok. Been a fan of hers since day 1. Her field shows have been the best. Packed with alot of technique. Wouldn't expect anything less from her. Having a studio dancer background. All in all, this has been a great season for the them & the BGMM. Look forward to hopefully a celebration bowl.

yeah but keke slayed the same last year.

Kendrick said:

K.Camp said:

Keke did slay last season. What most people are pretty much saying. Is that she really let the steam off this season. 

L.B. said:

Kendrick said:

K.Camp said:

.... Keke has all my respect...

Kayla The Dancer said:

Hello all,

I know I am late to the party. However, I agree to what most have said about GD. They were great the entire GHOE weekend. From looking at clips and speaking with people who were present at the battle & game. Was very much pleased with the BGMM & GD. Plus the Spartan Legion. And to Keke, I knew once she got her own feel in the stands. She would be ok. Been a fan of hers since day 1. Her field shows have been the best. Packed with alot of technique. Wouldn't expect anything less from her. Having a studio dancer background. All in all, this has been a great season for the them & the BGMM. Look forward to hopefully a celebration bowl.

Keke has always brought the steam. Even last season she was bringing it 

Jackie S. said:

Keke did slay last season. What most people are pretty much saying. Is that she really let the steam off this season. 

L.B. said:

Kendrick said:

K.Camp said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service