GOLDEN DELIGHT 2017: And So It Begins...The Squad has been chosen 11 Veterans 5 Rookies

Views: 953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gonna be a interesting season!
I think soo too.. i just wish we had more home games this season.. GHOE is the 2nd home game of the season.. 1st home conference game and it's against Delaware State... which this band seems to ignore when they come to Aggie Stadium.

Most important thing that you own is your image!!! If you don't control it someone else will!!!

The next home game is against Cookman which usually turns out to be a good show.

Dr. AggieHead McStuffins said:
I think soo too.. i just wish we had more home games this season.. GHOE is the 2nd home game of the season.. 1st home conference game and it's against Delaware State... which this band seems to ignore when they come to Aggie Stadium.
BCU always steals our crowd... lol

GAPeach said:
The next home game is against Cookman which usually turns out to be a good show.

I'm just waiting on their captain announcement.

GAPeach said:

Me too, if they keep the some fire they had at Honda.. these other squads better watch out

GAPeach said:
I'm just waiting on their captain announcement.

GAPeach said:

Sooo word on the street is that this group of candidate are excited, hungry,  technically sound, and full of energy.. sounds like Delight is going to have a great season... and this is before the Final Cuts from the first  audition... Golden Delight is going to be a problem next season..

Up early... judging folks...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service