65906472_781931755555029_5800412631262237601_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&oh=1f01cc6825705699127609df673de7d2&oe=5DF78636&ig_cache_key=MjEwMTg4MzEyNTc4MDQ0MTg1Nw%3D%3D.2&profile=RESIZE_710x

All I'mma say is... I hope y'all are ready!!!... I've been told that this is a new era of Golden Delight, and for a squad that reinvents itself every few seasons that's saying a lot... There's already a lot of excitement surrounding this years squad, and if what i'm hearing is true, I'mma go ahead and apologize for the  foolishness I'mma be up here talking this season.

Sorry not Sorry!!! 

Golden Delight 2019-2020

LET GO!!!!      

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I am soooooo ready to see the girls this year. With Marci being head captain. It should be an awesome season! 

• Me too, you can tell they are up to something because they haven't posted anything... no pic, videos, head shots nothing ... 

jessie said:

I am soooooo ready to see the girls this year. With Marci being head captain. It should be an awesome season! 

Golden Delight 2019-2020 the X Factor "what do we do when they say we "do too much?"... We do more…
    All I'mma say is... I hope y'all are ready!!!... I've been told that this is a new era of Golden Delight, and for a squad that reinvents itself every…
  • Every year Golden Delight is amazing. From the uniforms, stands, field, and the flag work. Honestly, I am eager to see what Marci bring to the squad.

• Yes Marci. She moves so smooth!!!

• Golden Delight is that squad that gives you everything you want and more in an auxilary.  Love them!!  Got to give it up cuz them girls go hard and stay consistent.   Their stands are always on point and end when the song ends...I hate it when squads look stupid caught in the middle of a count at the end of a song...if you gonna properly throw counts you need to know the music.  Their flag work is very expressive and DCI inspired which is very impressive and their field routines are always creative and technically sound and not just a bunch of gyrating.  

Those ladies are so talented and classy...cant wait to see what they have in store this season.   That captain Marcy, I'm still gagging off that back-flip.  She was officially crowned captain to me in THAT moment, LOL.  And having 4 year vet China beside her.  She is so classic GD !!! Drippingly sultry and sexy, but will dance DOWN.  I've also been going back and watching the other co-cap Simone, she is absolutely stunning OMG!! But baby don't let that face fool you bc she brings that HEAT in them stands.    

Sorry not sorry for the long post, I'm new :) 

• I was wondering why there haven’t been any videos posted. But hey, the mystery is even better! One thing about GD. They are a Squad that is solid for the most. 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Me too, you can tell they are up to something because they haven't posted anything... no pic, videos, head shots nothing ... 

jessie said:

I am soooooo ready to see the girls this year. With Marci being head captain. It should be an awesome season! 

Golden Delight 2019-2020 the X Factor "what do we do when they say we "do too much?"... We do more…
    All I'mma say is... I hope y'all are ready!!!... I've been told that this is a new era of Golden Delight, and for a squad that reinvents itself every…
  • When Marci did that back flip. I was done lol. 

Dequan Clarrette said:

Golden Delight is that squad that gives you everything you want and more in an auxilary.  Love them!!  Got to give it up cuz them girls go hard and stay consistent.   Their stands are always on point and end when the song ends...I hate it when squads look stupid caught in the middle of a count at the end of a song...if you gonna properly throw counts you need to know the music.  Their flag work is very expressive and DCI inspired which is very impressive and their field routines are always creative and technically sound and not just a bunch of gyrating.  

Those ladies are so talented and classy...cant wait to see what they have in store this season.   That captain Marcy, I'm still gagging off that back-flip.  She was officially crowned captain to me in THAT moment, LOL.  And having 4 year vet China beside her.  She is so classic GD !!! Drippingly sultry and sexy, but will dance DOWN.  I've also been going back and watching the other co-cap Simone, she is absolutely stunning OMG!! But baby don't let that face fool you bc she brings that HEAT in them stands.    

• Marci I believe is going to be that GD captain. That really set the bar extremely high for the squad. Though the bar has been set high. Since Dacia era. It constantly gets higher and higher each year. China is everything! Though this is her 4th year. I’m sure she will go off being next to Marci.

Dequan Clarrette said:

Golden Delight is that squad that gives you everything you want and more in an auxilary.  Love them!!  Got to give it up cuz them girls go hard and stay consistent.   Their stands are always on point and end when the song ends...I hate it when squads look stupid caught in the middle of a count at the end of a song...if you gonna properly throw counts you need to know the music.  Their flag work is very expressive and DCI inspired which is very impressive and their field routines are always creative and technically sound and not just a bunch of gyrating.  

• Completely.  She showed out and gave the people what they didn't even know they wanted. 

BandGeek said:

When Marci did that back flip. I was done lol. 

Dequan Clarrette said:

• Right! She has big shoes to fill b/c GD has had some really strong captains.  I think with China as a big sister supporting her it will push her to go completely off and become a legend in her own right.  I love China OMG she's so smooth.  

Bre Bre said:

Marci I believe is going to be that GD captain. That really set the bar extremely high for the squad. Though the bar has been set high. Since Dacia era. It constantly gets higher and higher each year. China is everything! Though this is her 4th year. I’m sure she will go off being next to Marci.

Dequan Clarrette said:

This reply was deleted.