Views: 1934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She may have good leadership abilities but she doesn’t have the “it” factor for a GD captain 

jessie said:

That is true. However,  Marci has acquired great leadership experience from her cheerleading background! 

VarsityGirl said:

Agreed. Marci is ok, she doesn’t give any excitement. Its her cheerleading background ppl keep bringing up like cmon now. GD could’ve had a better captain.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Excuse me?  You can't be serious with this statement. I have given Marci, plenty of grace at the beginning of the season.  But I'm sorry. This squad is not as cohesive as it should be. It's October  and we are still seeing girls not being together as one in these clips. Let's not talk about how the routines and counts is not matching the music. They have taken the old Neck/Hay counts. And put with freak like me and freaky girl. What the hell? And that field show was simply trash. The choreography was elementary. Which the only thing that it had going were the transitions. Smh,  I'm nervous about the celebration bowl and Honda.  Marci is just not it. Bring Keke back to choreograph celebration bowl and Honda. PLEASE!!!!!

Jackie S. said:

Just say you don't like Marci.  That's all it is. You have been shading her since day 1!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Ok you'll.  We need to really have a discussion about Delight.  I was trying to stick in there with Marci. But she is just not cutting it! After watching that 5th quarter.  I was underwhelmed tremendously! It was not clean. And all the routines/counts did not match the songs. Not to mention,  the GHOE field routine was blah. So what are you'll honest opinion about this? 

I get what you are saying. I still think she is not bad as some is making her out to be!

VarsityGirl said:

She may have good leadership abilities but she doesn’t have the “it” factor for a GD captain 

jessie said:

That is true. However,  Marci has acquired great leadership experience from her cheerleading background! 

VarsityGirl said:

Agreed. Marci is ok, she doesn’t give any excitement. Its her cheerleading background ppl keep bringing up like cmon now. GD could’ve had a better captain.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Excuse me?  You can't be serious with this statement. I have given Marci, plenty of grace at the beginning of the season.  But I'm sorry. This squad is not as cohesive as it should be. It's October  and we are still seeing girls not being together as one in these clips. Let's not talk about how the routines and counts is not matching the music. They have taken the old Neck/Hay counts. And put with freak like me and freaky girl. What the hell? And that field show was simply trash. The choreography was elementary. Which the only thing that it had going were the transitions. Smh,  I'm nervous about the celebration bowl and Honda.  Marci is just not it. Bring Keke back to choreograph celebration bowl and Honda. PLEASE!!!!!

Jackie S. said:

Just say you don't like Marci.  That's all it is. You have been shading her since day 1!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Ok you'll.  We need to really have a discussion about Delight.  I was trying to stick in there with Marci. But she is just not cutting it! After watching that 5th quarter.  I was underwhelmed tremendously! It was not clean. And all the routines/counts did not match the songs. Not to mention,  the GHOE field routine was blah. So what are you'll honest opinion about this? 

Yet these same people dragged Keke her first year as captain.  smh!!

jessie said:

I get what you are saying. I still think she is not bad as some is making her out to be!

VarsityGirl said:

jessie said:

VarsityGirl said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

A little off topic.  But don't you guys remember when Brianna killed, as tail during the GHOE that year?

Personally,  I like the captain this year. She seemed relax and laid back. I think if she becomes captain again next year. She will be more "lively" if you say. 

Jackie S. said:

Yet these same people dragged Keke her first year as captain.  smh!!

jessie said:

VarsityGirl said:

jessie said:

VarsityGirl said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service