6652379900?profile=original

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad and they are in intensive.. So there is a lot to talk about!!!!

6652380262?profile=original

About the 2019 captains, this is what I know... I know that Golden likes to groom their captains for a least a year before putting them in front of the squad. 

I know that Golden had their Captain's interviwes in January.

I Know that what happens behind the scenes is just as important as what happens on "Saturday"

Word on the streets is that the Golden Delight captain for next year are... 

Marci, Chyna, and Simone. 

6652380066?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds about right. China is the last woman standing from 16, and was a standout last year and this year, even lead Gangsta Aggies in 2017. Marci was a rookie leader which usually is a shoe-in. 

• In not surprised

Music Lover said:

Sounds about right. China is the last woman standing from 16, and was a standout last year and this year, even lead Gangsta Aggies in 2017. Marci was a rookie leader which usually is a shoe-in. 

Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training…
    Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad an…
  • A SUPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY HEAD !@! CAN'T TO DELIVER...THE WAIT WILL BE OVER!!!
  • Are you talkinf about the A&T SU game being planned? 

honrae rokermore said:

A SUPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY HEAD !@! CAN'T TO DELIVER...THE WAIT WILL BE OVER!!!
    Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training…
    Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about 
  • I had already said. Last season that Marci was going to be head captain. She would make a great head captain 

• I agree! I just hope they can keep up the same quality of filed shows as Keke's squads... 

Kendrick said:

I had already said. Last season that Marci was going to be head captain. She would make a great head captain 

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad an…
  • Exactly. When I saw her leading Gangsta Aggies, I knew she was going to be captain. Especially when it was announced that she was leadership in training. China should be interesting to see... 

Music Lover said:

Sounds about right. China is the last woman standing from 16, and was a standout last year and this year, even lead Gangsta Aggies in 2017. Marci was a rookie leader which usually is a shoe-in. 

• Yes. Keke has had the best field shows than any GD captain IMO. With Marci carrying the torch now, I can see alot of cheerleading stunts in the shows. Now stands I am really interesting in seeing how they play out.

Madame CJ AggieHead Walker III! said:

I agree! I just hope they can keep up the same quality of filed shows as Keke's squads... 

Kendrick said:

I had already said. Last season that Marci was going to be head captain. She would make a great head captain 

This reply was deleted.