Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training!! What are your girls doing?

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad and they are in intensive.. So there is a lot to talk about!!!!

About the 2019 captains, this is what I know... I know that Golden likes to groom their captains for a least a year before putting them in front of the squad. 

I know that Golden had their Captain's interviwes in January.

I Know that what happens behind the scenes is just as important as what happens on "Saturday"

Word on the streets is that the Golden Delight captain for next year are... 

Marci, Chyna, and Simone. 

Views: 5040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. I’m praying Marci give us some sickening stand counts and routines this season. Like Desiree & Brianna did.

OUTDA GAME said:

Marci looks like Asia Martin from the stings. hopefully she can buck them stands down like Slaysia

oooohhhhh I so remember this. It was during the Aggie Eagle game that year. They went in. Btw, it would be nice to see them do a fire feature this season.

Marsha B said:

This was my favorite feature under Courtney’s reign! 

OUTDA GAME said:

courtney is THE GOLDEN DELIGHT they think it's Tisha and she is but COURTNEY IS THAT BITCH

It would be great to see a fire feature this season.

jessie said:

oooohhhhh I so remember this. It was during the Aggie Eagle game that year. They went in. Btw, it would be nice to see them do a fire feature this season.

Marsha B said:

OUTDA GAME said:

courtney is THE GOLDEN DELIGHT they think it's Tisha and she is but COURTNEY IS THAT BITCH

Totally agree. It's long overdue lol

Marsha B said:

jessie said:

Marsha B said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Yes!!!.. The Jungle Show from 2012 was the last fire feature they did.. 

jessie said:

Marsha B said:

jessie said:

Marsha B said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Oooh how I miss the creativity of Dacia's era. Still a great show. I would like to see a feature of this magnitude this season.

Marsha B said:

Yes!!!.. The Jungle Show from 2012 was the last fire feature they did.. 

jessie said:

Marsha B said:

jessie said:

Marsha B said:

OUTDA GAME said:

When NCAT play Duke this year. It would be nice to see a collaboration. Like how they did with UNC!!

I doubt that will happen lol. When Central played them last year. It was only like a 6 miutem show. They was given to do. 

Marsha B said:

When NCAT play Duke this year. It would be nice to see a collaboration. Like how they did with UNC!!

I Love Marci!! She so humble 

She really is. Love her

LordMercy said:

I Love Marci!! She so humble 

she looks like my little sister. love her just hoppe she can throw them 8 counts like a swac team thats all gd missing. i been saying it for years. the stands and routines is lit just repetitive. DONT CALL THE SAME COUNTS TO THE SAME SONG IN THE SAME ORDER. YALL GET SOME NEW COUNTS ADN THROW THEM THANGS LIKE A SWAC LINE. KEEP THE RUTINES BUT GET SOME COUNTS

No i agree to a certain extent! I love when they throw some fire counts. But I love the stand routines better. Especially when they incorporate a whole new stand routine. GD is never going to just throw counts after counts. They are going to give a variation of stands material. Now when Desiree was captain in 2015 & 16. She did bring some hot new counts to the squad. And new stands too. 

OUTDA GAME said:

she looks like my little sister. love her just hoppe she can throw them 8 counts like a swac team thats all gd missing. i been saying it for years. the stands and routines is lit just repetitive. DONT CALL THE SAME COUNTS TO THE SAME SONG IN THE SAME ORDER. YALL GET SOME NEW COUNTS ADN THROW THEM THANGS LIKE A SWAC LINE. KEEP THE RUTINES BUT GET SOME COUNTS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service