Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training!! What are your girls doing?

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad and they are in intensive.. So there is a lot to talk about!!!!

About the 2019 captains, this is what I know... I know that Golden likes to groom their captains for a least a year before putting them in front of the squad. 

I know that Golden had their Captain's interviwes in January.

I Know that what happens behind the scenes is just as important as what happens on "Saturday"

Word on the streets is that the Golden Delight captain for next year are... 

Marci, Chyna, and Simone. 

Views: 5040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do they look like a squad already!!! #turnuptheheat2019

Congratulations ladies. What a beautiful set of girls.

Absolutely!!!! The co captain China is very beautiful.

Gemini said:

I'm not even 5 minutes into the first video yet, but these ladies are GORGEOUS.

GD always have early auditions. And they have that condition fall look already lol. I am very excited to see what they do this season. 

Madame CJ AggieHead Walker III! said:

Why do they look like a squad already!!! #turnuptheheat2019

Yes Congratulations. These girls looked like a seasoned squad already. Marci, I am counting on you to slay the very first game!!!!!!!

I am so feeling the rookie Aviance!!!

Gemini said:

Shout outs to Eastern Senior High School Lady Gems Katora & Jewel for making the Team. You may be Sweet Hearts now, but your Forever a GEM!!

I mean, it's no secret that Eastern Gems are GD inspired Clearly! Lol

That Guy From DC said:

Shout outs to Eastern Senior High School Lady Gems Katora & Jewel for making the Team. You may be Sweet Hearts now, but your Forever a GEM!!

.... Congratulations.... I love always love the Delight walk audition piece.... 

Gemini said:

... OK lol... I got excited too.. I knew Marci & China were pretty much give aways when you looked at the line up....

GAPeach said:

I ran in here as soon as I saw Marci got head captain. I’m so excited for this upcoming season. 

..... Awwwww, how I miss Keke.... 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

That Guy From DC said:

They has Delights on their staff

Bandfanatic1984 said:

That Guy From DC said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service