Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training!! What are your girls doing?

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad and they are in intensive.. So there is a lot to talk about!!!!

About the 2019 captains, this is what I know... I know that Golden likes to groom their captains for a least a year before putting them in front of the squad. 

I know that Golden had their Captain's interviwes in January.

I Know that what happens behind the scenes is just as important as what happens on "Saturday"

Word on the streets is that the Golden Delight captain for next year are... 

Marci, Chyna, and Simone. 

Views: 1737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She was leading on Smash too. Marci's energy is always on 10. Plus she was a very enjoyable majorette. 

SBA said:

... Yeah I am so excited for Marci... It's something about her that has really drawn me to her. Every since last season... With her leading on Gangsta Aggies, And her field presence has been great.... 

Kayla The Dancer said:

Congratulations to all the ladies that made it. A fine looking squad. I am very happy for the leadership. Marci, China, & Simone. Marci have grown so much from a cheerleader to a dancer. In her two yrs in being on the squad. I look for another stellar season.

I have a feeling Marci, China, and Simone will bring back that sexy sultry swag that Golden had before Desiree..  From some reason they all remind me of Kerria and Liamcy era? Maybe its just me.. 

Liz said:

She was leading on Smash too. Marci's energy is always on 10. Plus she was a very enjoyable majorette. 

SBA said:

... Yeah I am so excited for Marci... It's something about her that has really drawn me to her. Every since last season... With her leading on Gangsta Aggies, And her field presence has been great.... 

Kayla The Dancer said:

Congratulations to all the ladies that made it. A fine looking squad. I am very happy for the leadership. Marci, China, & Simone. Marci have grown so much from a cheerleader to a dancer. In her two yrs in being on the squad. I look for another stellar season.

I can honestly see that. Which is not a bad thing. Because that 2014 line was very clean & sultry. 

Madame CJ AggieHead Walker III! said:

I have a feeling Marci, China, and Simone will bring back that sexy sultry swag that Golden had before Desiree..  From some reason they all remind me of Kerria and Liamcy era? Maybe its just me.. 

Liz said:

SBA said:

Kayla The Dancer said:

Y'all know I go off for Desiree, but she was different.  But, She was more fierce than she was sultry... 2014 back to maybe 2010 had that fluid, sexy, grown women vibe that i think defined Golden Delight. and IMO thats what set GD apart from everyone else

Liz said:

I can honestly see that. Which is not a bad thing. Because that 2014 line was very clean & sultry. 

Liz said:

SBA said:

Kayla The Dancer said:

i wish there was more footage from 2014. We didnt get to see a whole lot of highlights from that year. Only field stuff really but I agree that in 2015 there was a big change from previous years...their theme that year was metamorphosis if i remember correctly. I see Marci keeping stands upbeat. China is very creative field wise...I hope they continue to innovate the flag work; it was simply excellent in 2018. 

Y'all know I go off for Desiree, but she was different.  But, She was more fierce than she was sultry... 2014 back to maybe 2010 had that fluid, sexy, grown women vibe that i think defined Golden Delight. and IMO thats what set GD apart from everyone else

Liz said:

Liz said:

SBA said:

Kayla The Dancer said:

I agree. The flag work was superb last year!

Music Lover said:

i wish there was more footage from 2014. We didnt get to see a whole lot of highlights from that year. Only field stuff really but I agree that in 2015 there was a big change from previous years...their theme that year was metamorphosis if i remember correctly. I see Marci keeping stands upbeat. China is very creative field wise...I hope they continue to innovate the flag work; it was simply excellent in 2018. 

Liz said:

Liz said:

SBA said:

Kayla The Dancer said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service