Golden Delight 2019 : Golden Has Already Picked their Captain, Pick Their Sqaud and is in Training!! What are your girls doing?

Yall,  I  promise I haven't forgotten about  Keke Captain thread.. But, since the last thread, Golden has picked  a captain(s), and the 2019 squad and they are in intensive.. So there is a lot to talk about!!!!

About the 2019 captains, this is what I know... I know that Golden likes to groom their captains for a least a year before putting them in front of the squad. 

I know that Golden had their Captain's interviwes in January.

I Know that what happens behind the scenes is just as important as what happens on "Saturday"

Word on the streets is that the Golden Delight captain for next year are... 

Marci, Chyna, and Simone. 

Views: 2822

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always loved the routine to this song. Energetic

Stuntboi06 said:

I've seen it done recently to other songs, but it just popped to Take your time do it right. The head swings were right on time with the music. I loved it.

Liz said:

Wasn't 2010 the last year they did the routine? 

SBA said:

.... We so miss the old beloved J-settes lol... But they have returned & snatched wigs last season.... But as for Take your time. I can honestly say I got sick of that routine lol.... If they do bring it back... It should have a whole routine to it!....

jessie said:

Hunny they use to kill Take your time do it right routine. Btw, can you tell the J-settes to bring back the old 2000s capes? Thanks Hun! 

Stuntboi06 said:

I am ready to see the new addition of GD. Also can someone please tell the directors to bring back Take your time do it right? It was one of my fav numbers and dances by the girls. Also I always get a cackle out of the time during band camp when the Cap didn't throw the routine signal as early as some of the girls wanted her to and the looks on their faces was hilarious. 

The best routine of 2016

Scottie J said:

Since we are talking about GD stand routines. I loved the routine to Liberian Girl. They should do that routine again. And the routine they did in Charlotte during Queen City

They straight killed this routine. One of my favorites from that season

Jackie S. said:

The best routine of 2016

Scottie J said:

Since we are talking about GD stand routines. I loved the routine to Liberian Girl. They should do that routine again. And the routine they did in Charlotte during Queen City

My favorite highlights last season from the BCU game. Oh Marci looked so good!

the season opener should be good this season!

Marci looked so good during the band blowout

L.B. said:

the season opener should be good this season!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service