homeheader2019.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

Okay yall, we’re still in PWI season, so it’s time to AGGIE UP and head on over to Duke University.  Word on the street is that our team has a shot at winning this game. So you know Aggies Nation is super hype, and with the Blue and Gold Marching Machine in the stands you know it’s going to be a party.  However, even with all the hype over the football team, I can’t seem to hold my excitement for the Band

and Golden Delight.  IMO, the BGMM has done some of their best shows at these PWI matchups and I have a feeling that the Duke game will be no different.  I’m also interested in seeing why this season’s theme is the X-factor…

090917_ncatmarchingband_eq_39.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x 

Ps: I wonder if Duke sells fish plates..

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looking forward to seeing what GD does in week 2!

• I'm so ready to see what the bgmm and Golden Delight does. I'm sitting and waiting like

6666441278?profile=original

• If it's anything like how they showed out at UNC 4yrs ago. It's going be EPIC!!!

• This is really a big game.  And the Aggies are having a great winning streak with the big PWIs in NC. But I really hope the bgmm and Delight give us their best showing.  Pretty sure they will. Everytime they go against the big PWIs. They represent very well for the HBCUs

• Still a epic show! I can see Marci and China. Ready to show out lol. 

Bre Bre said:

If it's anything like how they showed out at UNC 4yrs ago. It's going be EPIC!!!

Golden Delight 2019 the X-Factor (Da Duke Take Over) Technique, Technique, Technique, Energy, Tech…
    Okay yall, we’re still in PWI season, so it’s time to AGGIE UP and head on over to Duke University.  Word on the street is that our team has a shot a…
  • Here is another awesome pwi performance 

• Yessssss. The atmosphere was so hype the entire time

jessie said:

Still a epic show! I can see Marci and China. Ready to show out lol. 

Bre Bre said:

If it's anything like how they showed out at UNC 4yrs ago. It's going be EPIC!!!

Golden Delight 2019 the X-Factor (Da Duke Take Over) Technique, Technique, Technique, Energy, Tech…
    Okay yall, we’re still in PWI season, so it’s time to AGGIE UP and head on over to Duke University.  Word on the street is that our team has a shot a…
  • If they still have this uniform.  I would love to see it this weekend 

6666443855?profile=original

• Always a favorite of mine. 

Bre Bre said:

If they still have this uniform.  I would love to see it this weekend 

6666443855?profile=original

• Marci and China.  Just bring another sickening stands routine like this to DUKE stadium!

This reply was deleted.