Thee Greatest Homecoming On Earth 

It's that time of year when every Aggie you know starts to loss their mind. Every Aggie you know start to pull out every stitch of Blue and Gold they own just to stunt on every other HBCU... Hell, every PWI for that matter.  Homecoming is something special for us Aggies, we truly love our University. God I wish I could explain what GHOE is to an Aggie... Its kinda like when you came home for fall break during your freshmen year... and your Grandmother met you at the door with open arms the biggest smile on her face...with a pan of homemade mac and cheese just for you. And she would cuss anyone out that tried to get some.. Cause that Mac and Cheese was made for you and only you, and it was made with love. Soooo, take that feeling and hold it for a week straight, that's what GHOE feels like to me.     

DAMN I LOVE A&T!!

6652372278?profile=original

Golden Delight Auxiliary's 25th Anniversary.

What I can say about Golden Delight, Ms.Tiffany, and Staff, or Dr.Ruff , that we haven't already said. It's only been 25th year and this squad is arguably the best squad out today. Never would we have thought that Golden Delight would be mentioned in the same sentence with some of the "heavy hitting squads", let alone surpasses some of them. Thank you Ms. Tiffany for given me the license to be petty with these girls, because I know that on any give Saturday Delight is going to slay period. Congratulation and have a great show.

6652372467?profile=original6652372662?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm really really excited to see the uniforms. GD has always been a cut above in that department, but they've really been knocking it out of the park this season, so I'm expecting something I N C R E D I B L E for HC.

• Agree!
  • Definitely expecting a great 25th anniversary show from these ladies. As well as uniforms.
  • Happy GHOE Aggies. AGGIE PRIDE
  • This was a cute show! GD had a pink and gold version of the Ladies Show uniform...Another GHOE in the books y'll just 390 days until the next one!

Facebook
    • A&T homecomings are always packed. Nice show & sound. But I know the media teams is better.
      • I have to attend one soon!
    • ... Definitely want to see the Media teams version before I really critique... But I can tell all the Delights enjoyed themselves on the field...
    • Kendrick. As an eagle. I must say that GHOE is great. The aggies always knew how to party lol. And it is always live.
    • Oh Jessie I have heard lol. That's why I have to make it to one next year.
This reply was deleted.