Views: 1136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

China was off because she realized she wasn’t in her correct spot, and tried to scoot over quickly.

Marsha B said:

She did complete her turn, and so what it was a second behind. She still looked good.  You just trying to rain on the Marci and China parade. By any means necessary!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

All EXCEPT China's.  Who was behind and not fulling completing her turn in the front.  At the 5:36 mark!

Marsha B said:

Those turns were 

Kendrick said:

Teleah is like a ball of energy.  Did you see those turns though?  Whewwww!!!

Marsha B said:

Teleah just does something to me when she dances. Look at her in this video.  In the middle,  she is going all the way in. On the front. 

jessie said:

I hope Teleah be on leadership next year. 

Liz said:

Next year.  I can see Teleah if not on leadership.  Leading a song or two.

Jackie S. said:

She is not my favorite.  But I  can appreciate her leading this. Honestly,  I would have loved to see Mikayla lead this. Or even Teleah. 

Bre Bre said:

Tanisha gives me life, leading this!

Ok now that made sense after going back and watching it. It really wasn't that big of a deal! 

Gemini said:

China was off because she realized she wasn’t in her correct spot, and tried to scoot over quickly.

Marsha B said:

She did complete her turn, and so what it was a second behind. She still looked good.  You just trying to rain on the Marci and China parade. By any means necessary!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

All EXCEPT China's.  Who was behind and not fulling completing her turn in the front.  At the 5:36 mark!

Marsha B said:

Those turns were 

Kendrick said:

Teleah is like a ball of energy.  Did you see those turns though?  Whewwww!!!

Marsha B said:

Teleah just does something to me when she dances. Look at her in this video.  In the middle,  she is going all the way in. On the front. 

jessie said:

I hope Teleah be on leadership next year. 

Liz said:

Next year.  I can see Teleah if not on leadership.  Leading a song or two.

Jackie S. said:

She is not my favorite.  But I  can appreciate her leading this. Honestly,  I would have loved to see Mikayla lead this. Or even Teleah. 

Bre Bre said:

Tanisha gives me life, leading this!

Golden looked great yesterday, it was cold AF tho

Hopefully the media team will post clips

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Golden looked great yesterday, it was cold AF tho

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service