Replies

• I was going to post this.  But they straight killed it. The field routine was full of energy. And the stand routines looked EXCELLENT! Got to give Marci her grace! 

• They slayed once again! 

6666709080?profile=original

• Right.  For the ones who dragged Marci on the last thread. Should be gagging!!!

Jackie S. said:

I was going to post this.  But they straight killed it. The field routine was full of energy. And the stand routines looked EXCELLENT! Got to give Marci her grace! 

Golden Delight HBCU Culture BOTB. FINALLY SOME STANDS!!!
  • Yassss.  They gave me pure life!  That field routine was so energetic and good. The bgmm sounded excellent and what a fantastic show. I can't wait to see what they do for Honda! 

Marsha B said:

They slayed once again! 

• Again,  Marci is not to be played with! 

Marsha B said:

Right.  For the ones who dragged Marci on the last thread. Should be gagging!!!

Jackie S. said:

I was going to post this.  But they straight killed it. The field routine was full of energy. And the stand routines looked EXCELLENT! Got to give Marci her grace! 

• Skyfall routine is always great.

• No she is not!

jessie said:

Again,  Marci is not to be played with! 

Marsha B said:

Jackie S. said:

• Nobody can do field or botb shows like the BGMM! I absolutely loved that routine.  Although it was choreography from the rock show with new choreography.  But Telah was going off on that field!  

jessie said:

Yassss.  They gave me pure life!  That field routine was so energetic and good. The bgmm sounded excellent and what a fantastic show. I can't wait to see what they do for Honda! 

Marsha B said:

They slayed once again! 

• I like Marci and will not deny her talent.  She gets kudos for this field performance and stands!  Let's hope this is a trend for the remaining of the season!  Hehe

jessie said:

Again,  Marci is not to be played with! 

Marsha B said:

Jackie S. said:

• I like Teleah. She does go off, however.  Her moves can be a little to hard at times.

Jackie S. said:

Nobody can do field or botb shows like the BGMM! I absolutely loved that routine.  Although it was choreography from the rock show with new choreography.  But Telah was going off on that field!  

jessie said:

Yassss.  They gave me pure life!  That field routine was so energetic and good. The bgmm sounded excellent and what a fantastic show. I can't wait to see what they do for Honda! 

Marsha B said:

They slayed once again! 

This reply was deleted.