Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like both of these uniforms.  

jessie said:

These are some of the uniforms I  want to see them bring back this season 

Jackie S. said:

Lol yes Liz.  The uniforms were not it last season.  My two favorites were the all black uniform from GHOE and the pink one at celebration bowl.  Plus I loved all the uniforms at Honda.  But this need to be the season of very hot uniforms again! 

Liz said:

OMG!!!! I'm glad you brought up the uniforms.  I think it's very safe to say that GD uniforms were very unflattering last season.  They are normally the most unique dressed squad out here.  But last season left a whole lot to be desired in the uniforms.  Yes, I would love for them to give us uniforms after uniforms this season. 

Jackie S. said:

I am very excited to Aggie.  With this being the BGMM and Delight last year in the conference.  I believe they are going to give the MEAC something to remember! I'm sure the girls is going to give us new stand routines , technique packed field shows and uniforms galore.  I want them to go back to giving us very vibrant,  sexy uniforms this season! We haven't gotten that much new uniforms from them in about 2 seasons now.  All in all I'm very ecstatic about this group!

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Yall, I sooo PHUCKING excited... Golden has the whole off season to workout, brainstorm,  choreograph, Plot and Plan their "Farewell, You're gonna miss me when I'm Gone" Tour as a team... Let's Eat is a perfect theme..  I want new stands, walks, epic gym battle concepts, outfits and that old grown woman GD swag... This is gonna be a bitter sweet season for the Aggies, (tear) but this could be EPIC season for Golden Delight.. I hope ever Bands makes the trip to A&T this year... 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Yes, especially the pink uniform at the Celebration Bowl 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I loved the all black uniform from GHOE  and celebration bowl uniforms.  

Jackie S. said:

Lol yes Liz.  The uniforms were not it last season.  My two favorites were the all black uniform from GHOE and the pink one at celebration bowl.  Plus I loved all the uniforms at Honda.  But this need to be the season of very hot uniforms again! 

Liz said:

OMG!!!! I'm glad you brought up the uniforms.  I think it's very safe to say that GD uniforms were very unflattering last season.  They are normally the most unique dressed squad out here.  But last season left a whole lot to be desired in the uniforms.  Yes, I would love for them to give us uniforms after uniforms this season. 

Jackie S. said:

I am very excited to Aggie.  With this being the BGMM and Delight last year in the conference.  I believe they are going to give the MEAC something to remember! I'm sure the girls is going to give us new stand routines , technique packed field shows and uniforms galore.  I want them to go back to giving us very vibrant,  sexy uniforms this season! We haven't gotten that much new uniforms from them in about 2 seasons now.  All in all I'm very ecstatic about this group!

Yall, I sooo PHUCKING excited... Golden has the whole off season to workout, brainstorm,  choreograph, Plot and Plan their "Farewell, You're gonna miss me when I'm Gone" Tour as a team... Let's Eat is a perfect theme..  I want new stands, walks, epic gym battle concepts, outfits and that old grown woman GD swag... This is gonna be a bitter sweet season for the Aggies, (tear) but this could be EPIC season for Golden Delight.. I hope ever Bands makes the trip to A&T this year... 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Yesssss. Kyrah looks beautiful here!

BandGeek said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

It was simple, but cute! And the purple one they had at the beginning of the game with the one glove was nice too.

BandGeek said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

This all black at GHOE is so sexy on GD

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Absolutely no to the first one! To me, that uniform looks generic to be on Delight!

jessie said:

These are some of the uniforms I  want to see them bring back this season 

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Yes absolutely.  And she will get the job done!

Liz said:

Amen sister.  GD is the uniform queens.  And the past two seasons haven't been up to par.  However I'm just ready to see what this new squad bring this season.  Marci has to come out full force.  

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

This uniform really gives off a old school type of vibe uniform.  Morgan Williams stated that in his video.  And I agree! Love the detailed sequence emblem on it. 

BandGeek said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Very beautiful and perfect shot!

jessie said:

Yesssss. Kyrah looks beautiful here!

BandGeek said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

What do you guys think?

I seen this yesterday.  Some of his assessments is true. And some of his favorites were some of mine.  However,  he left out one of the best fieldshows from  2013. Which was the App state show. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Definitely the best season opener from that year!!

jessie said:

I seen this yesterday.  Some of his assessments is true. And some of his favorites were some of mine.  However,  he left out one of the best fieldshows from  2013. Which was the App state show. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Agree!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Definitely the best season opener from that year!!

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service